𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓲𝓬

I packed for the trip to Paris and mason watched me from his bed "why don't u move in with me baby...I mean u already life here?" He said.

"Really?" I asked him "yes Charlotte chilwell do you want to move in with me, in this beautiful house?" He asked and I jumped on top of him "I would love to mason Tony mount" I said, and he smirked at me and our kiss got intense.

Yk what happened.

"wonderful mason, now I have to take a shower" I said and he laughed at me and gave me a last peek before heading to the bathroom.

He got ready for training, and then I tooked a shower.

Mason left and I kept packing my suitcase.

I went to my apartment and told my lessor, that I move out.

after planing everything with him, I went to masons I'm sorry I mean now our house., and he sat on the couch "I can't believe ur leaving me tomorrow" he said "I will miss u too but guess what" I said

"Huh?" He asked "I have two weeks left, to clear out my apartment" I said "give me the keys and me, and the boys are doing it while ur in Paris" he said "so u can live here" he smiled and I giggled.

"here the keys" I said and gave it to him. I grabbed simba and went for a quick walk, for him while mason cooked

Charlotte via instagram story

find a man who cooks for u.

12 replies

Sophia, and I sat in a private jet to Paris and talked with each other.

"so you and mason are moving in together?" She asked and I nodded "so u think that ur relationship really works out finnaly?" She asked "I hope so soph, I'm scared but i never felt happier" I sighed, and she smiled at me.

we arrived at our hotel, and went to our hotelroom we're sharing one together.

"I'm hungry" Soph groaned "same" I sighed "let's get ready, and then go to a restaurant" she said and I nodded.

After getting ready, we went to a restaurant near to our hotel and ate together "I'm sure the boys are sitting on the couch together, with simba,Balou, and pooch and are playing fifa" I laughed and Soph chuckled.

"I'm so happy that we're friends" Sophia said "believe me i'm also happy" I smiled at her.

"Can I get u another drink lady's?" The waiter asked "yea um, two glasses of champagne" I told him and he nodded.

We got our champagne and drank it. I payed and we went for a walk to the Eiffel tour.

Sophia and I had a nice day, also if it wasn't the longest day we went back to the hotel, got unready and watched Netflix,before falling asleep.