𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Christmas Eve

Ben and I were on our way to our parents.

U have to know that Ben is an absolute mom child and I'm a absolute dad child.

"Will Mia get to know mom and dad one day?" I asked "course?" He said.

I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"What happened in the night mason brought u home?" Ben asked.

"Huh?" I asked "u both stopped talking since that day" he said "nothing?" I said "come on just tell me" he said "it was NOTHING" I said and rolled my eyes I grabbed my AirPods and put them into my ears.

we arrived at home and my brother went to our mom and I went to my dad and hugged him "I've missed u" I said and he kissed my forehead.

I went to my mom and also hugged her.

My mom cooked and we ate together.

"madders texted me come on we're visiting them" Ben said and I jumped off from my seat.

I got changed and went into the car.

"Come on drive faster" i shouted.

We arrived at James and kennedys house and I ran up to the door.

James opened the door and I pushed him away and ran up to Kennedy we both squealed and felt down onto the couch "I've missed u so much" I said.

"I've missed u too" James said and I rolled my eyes I gave him a hug and I went into the kitchen with Kennedy for girls talk.

"soooo any boys?" She smirked and my heart dropped when I thought about mason.

"no but I had my first kiss" I mumbled "finnalyy and with who?" She asked "mason" I sighed "it was a mistake he had a new girl one day later" I said "he doesn't deserve u just because 12 year old girls are obsessed with him he thinks he can have every girl"

I sighed and we went into the living room.

The rest of this day we played games ate snacks and talked.

It was already 9 p.m and we went back home.

i went into my childhood bedroom and went to sleep.

In the next morning I woke up and went downstairs "finally" Ben groaned.

"merry Christmas" I said and hugged all of them.

We gave each other our presents and ate breakfast together as family.

●○

●○

○●Merry Christmas with a old pic vs now

○●
Merry Christmas with a old pic vs now.
liked by Benchilwell and 253 others

Benchilwell
I was a cuter child
\_
U weren't x

Kennedyalexa
Baby
\_
Minez

Madders
😍
\_
First time being cute in ur life?
\_
madders
ITS CHRISTMAS

billygilmour
MERRY CHRISTMAS ❤️
\_
Merry Christmas

TammyAbraham
😍❤️❤️❤️
\_
💞

load more comments

Our grandma and our grandpa also came for Christmas dinner.

Like our aunts and uncles.

one of my aunts just got a baby so I stole the baby and played with it.

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family.

2 days later

We were already on our way back to London.

"I think I will go back home when mom and dad come to my graduation" I said to Ben "what why?" He asked "I don't know u need ur space and I-" "no I don't need my space I have enough space!" He said.

"And think about Tammy Billy and Chris they love u and they would cry if u would leave" he said and I sighed.

after a long drive we arrived at home and Mia came over because of Ben.

I left them alone and went into my room.

i did my laundry and cleaned my bathroom and bedroom.

I went downstairs in my ugly clothes and a messy bun and mason sat on the couch and talked with Ben and Mia.

"heyho" I said and they looked up to me I saw tears in masons eyes.

"what's wrong?" I asked them.

they just ignored me "okayyy" I said and went back upstairs.

I tooked a shower got changed into my pjs and the door knocked.

Mason came into my room and I sighed "what do u want" I asked "nothing" he said "ok" I said and turned the tv off.

I went next to him "why did u cry?" I asked him.

"I broke up with Kayla" he said "what why?" I asked "I don't know I think she just didn't loved me." He said "listen u deserve someone better mason and the right person will come one day" I said and he shrugged his shoulders.

he layed his head on my shoulder and we just sat in silence.

"how are u?" He asked "huh...oh...I don't know" I said "I think good" I added.

"You're lying I broke your heart I shouldn't kiss u in that night" he said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry" he said and looked into my eyes "it's okay really I'm good" I said with tears in my eyes "no I'm dumb your the little sister of my best friend" he said.

"I mean ur even like my own sister" he said and my heart dropped imagine ur crush tells you that ur like a sister to him.

"yea um I want to sleep now good night" he said and stood up.

he let the room and I snuggled into my blanket and tried to sleep.

someone tapped my shoulder and I flinched "what?" I asked Mia.

"did he just say u are like his sister?" She asked embarrassed and I nodded.

she layed down next to me "tonight I'm sleeping in your bed I miss spending time with my favourite person" she said and I smiled at her.

we both watched some Netflix and fell asleep.

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...