𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Still masons pov

I woke up in the next morning and went to training I texted Charlotte afterwards

char💋

want to go out for dinner tonight?

Course

ok I pick u up at 5 p.m

But Ben

He's at mias don't worry

Ok thank u

so see u later
seen

I got ready for the date night and drove to chars house.

Charlottes pov;

After masons message I tooked a shower and got ready.

The doorbell rang and mason stood there he looked so good.

"Hello handsome" I said and kissed his cheek.

He opened my car door and we drove off to a fancy restaurant.

"So why are we here?" I asked mason "I wanted to spend time with u" he smiled at me.

"Hello what can I bring u guys" a waitress asked with a bright smile.

I saw how mason looked at her and my heart dropped.

I sighed and started to talk "the fried sushi and a water" I said and she nodded "and u handsome?" She asked "um the same but a Coke Zero" he said and she nodded.

the waitress left and mason looked into my eyes "why are u jealous?" He asked "I'm not" I said "yea yea" he smirked and I blushed.

The girl brought us the dinner and mason layed his hand on mine and the girl gave me a bitchy face "what was that for?" I asked mason "she was annoying" mason said and rolled his eyes.

I laughed at him and ate my sushi.

After eating mason payed also if I tried to pay he didn't let me.

We walked trough the street and arrived at the Ferris wheel I had my first kiss.

"come on" mason said and grabbed my hand.

We were on the Ferris wheel and mason grabbed my hands "char" he said "mase" I said.

"I hope I won't regret it but I need to talk with u" he sighed

"I love u and I'm so sorry what I've done to u I was a dick but literally every single day we spent together all our cuddles and kisses felt right." He said and my eyes filled up with tears.

"Be mine" he said and I crashed my lips into his "I love u too" i chuckled.

We arrived at the bottom and left.

We walked hand in hand to masons car.

"wanna stay over at mines?" He asked and I nodded.