𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

29th December 2021

I sat in my model agency and they did my hair and makeup, for a photoshoot until I saw Leah in the mirror. I stood up and hugged her "heyyyy" I said, and hugged her I saw that she had tammys nephew with her and cuddled with him. he's such and angel

Leah tooked some pictures of us, and we talked but then they had to leave.

pǝʇsod ʇsnɾ ǝʇʇolɹɐɥƆ

My little bestie visited me at work xliked by masonmount and 382 others

liked by masonmount and 382 others

Masonmount
😍

Sophiaaemelia
YOURE GOING TO BE THE BEST MOTHER
ONE DAY

TammyAbraham
My bestie and my little nephew
\_
He's my bestie now duh

Leahmonore
I TOOKED THE PHOTO😁
\_
Thanks for visiting me baby's

load more comments

Sophia and I were shopping for New Year's Eve.

"What about this dress?" Sophia asked me "omg yes yes yes" I told her "u look so good" I squealed.

we found our dresses ,and went back to masons house and started to prepare everything.

The boys were at training, so Soph and I told them we will decorate everything.

after decorating and preparing drinks for over 4 hours, the boys came in "wtf how much decoration?" They asked us, and we smiled at them.

"Anyways we have to get ready byeee" we said and went into the bathroom.

We got changed, did our make up and hairs and some of the boys already arrived.

everyone arrived, and Soph,Lauren,sasha,Paula and I sat on the couch together and talked with each other, and of course we also drank something.

I felt arms arround my waist and turned arround. I gave mason a peek and he listened to something what Soph said, and chuckled "where is simba?" He asked me "with balou  and raffa in our room" I told mason and he nodded.

Mason went back to Kai, timo, dec and Reece and we girls kept talking.

"I'm hungry!" Paula said "yea let's order pizza" I said and we ordered party pizzas.

The pizzas arrived, and we put them on the kitchen island so everyone could grab a pizza.

we ate some pizza and danced afterwards.

at 12 p.m we all went outside and watched the firework.

Mason grabbed my waist and gave me a long kiss "happy new year my love" he said "happy new year babe" I said and repeated the kiss.

I went to the girls, and hugged them and we all kept drinking before they all left.

I tooked a shower and layed into the bed with simba, mason came in with just a towel arround his waist and got changed infront of me.

I scrolled trough my phone and layed it down mason layed on top of me and peeked my lips.

"I love u" he said "I love u too" I said.

We felt asleep, and in the next morning I woke up with a big headache.

I went downstairs and drank a matcha latte before going into masons garden with simba he ran trough the garden, and had a lot of fun.

i went back inside and mason came downstairs "morning" I chuckled and he opened his eyes.

he picked me up and walked up to the couch with me and layed down "I want to cuddle" he said and cuddled up into my side.

"Don't u have training or something?" I asked him and he shook his head "I'm all yours today" he smirked and I chuckled "do u have a shooting today?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Good" he said, and grabbed my hand and played with my rings.

Simba ran into the house and layed Into our middle "simbaaa mummy is all mine today" mason said in his baby voice and simba barked at him I laughed at them and mason stood up "come on let's go for a walk bud" mason said, and they went out for a walk while I made breakfast.

They came back and we ate breakfast together.

"Is your brother still at your parents?" mason asked "he blocked me everywhere mason I don't know but probably. I mean he can't play football so yea ig so" I sighed and mason gave me his I'm sorry face.

i smiled at him, and ate the last strawberry.

We stood in the kitchen and did the dishes together "I hate social media god. I get so many messages it's killing me. I already miss my old private life I literally hate my model job slowly" I sighed

Mason wrapped his arms arround me "I love u" he said, and peeked my forehead.

We layed down on the couch and watched Netflix in the evening we ordered pizza and went to sleep.

Soph

Soph
Hey wanna go on a lil trip
to Paris just the two of us for a few days?
of course we will be back to masons
birthday xx

Amore🤪
Ofc when?

Soph
6th to 8th January?

Amore🤪
ok should I book the flights?

Soph
No I did x

amore🤪
ok give me your datas and I give u
the money back x

Soph
no I pay it for u :)

Amore🤪
Noooo

Soph
GOOD NIGHT BABES
DONT WORRY X
seen

"Soph and I'm going to Paris next week" I said "ok have fun" mason smiled.

"Good night baby" I said and peeked his lips.

"Good night love" he said.