𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

A/n:sorry for rushing it but I promise a lot will happen I'm the next time xx

New Year's Eve

Mia and I got ready for the club we decided to celebrate with the boys and their girlfriends together.

"Can You please help me with your dyson airwrap?" She asked and I laughed and helped her "I would never spend my money on that" she said and I just laughed.

"good that it was my money" I said and she nodded.

"that's my first New Year's Eve in a relationship." She said and smiled "I'm happy that u and my brother are happy" I said and finished her hair.

"I'm excited to meet his other friends like jack and madders!" She said "u will love them especially madders" I said and she smiled.

I also finished my hair and my makeup.

"U look so good" Mia said and I hugged her "u also look stunning!" I said.

We went downstairs and Ben looked up and down on my best friend.

I smiled at them and we went into the car.

We drove to the club and they all already waited.

I ran into the club and ran up to Kennedy.

"I've missed u so so much" she said and hugged me.

after a long hug i also hugged madders and sat down.

I sat next to Kai's girlfriend and talked with her.

she was a cute kind person.

we drank some shots together and had a good time.

my night was good until I saw mason flirting with a girl.

Sophia talked with Sasha and Kennedy sat down to me "babe he doesn't deserve u" she said and turned my face to her "now ur drinking for me because I'm not drinking anything" she said "why-" I asked "wait OMGGG UR PREGGO?" I whisper-shouted and she nodded.

I pulled her into a long hug "omg I'm so happy for u both" I said and tears filled up in my eyes.

"Don't cry" she said "sorry" I said and whipped my tears away.

I stood up and walked over to the bar where mason talked with that weird girl.

"Hey um I want one sex on the beach and one tequila shot" I said and the barkeeper nooded.

I got my drinks "thank u" I smiled at him and left on my place Tammy came up to me "u can't drink ur problems away" he said "TAMMY I'M JUST LIVING MY LIFE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU WOULD BE MY BIG BROTHER" I said and drank the shot.

before Tammy could keep saying anything Kennedy stopped him with shooting her head.

i drank my cocktail and went on the dance floor.

"I NEED A DANCE PARTNER" I shouted and Chris stood up he wrapped his arms arround my waist and we danced.

Everyone started to dance too.

Chris twirled me arround and I laughed.

I danced alone and hands wrapped arround my waist from behind "booh" Billy said "woah u scared me" I said sarcastically and he looked at me sad "it was a joke don't worry" I said and ruffled his hair.

"He's an asshole" he said and I absolutely knew who he was talking about "u think it's better if I forget him?" I asked and Billy nodded.

at 12 p.m we all went outside and watched the firework they all kissed their girlfriends and Billy,Chris me and some other all sat on a bench.

Mason kissed that girl he doesn't even know and I went inside after I saw that.

I sat alone on the couch and they came in "happy new year" I said and hugged my brother and his girlfriend "happy new year" I told madders and Kennedy.

I told everyone a happy new year and the last was mason.

I tapped on his shoulder and he stopped kissing that girl "happy new hair" I smiled "happy new year little one" he said.

I went back on the couch and played on my phone.

"I'm going home" I said "u can't drive ur drunk" Tammy said "don't worry I'm walking it's just a 10 minute walk" I said and at first they didn't wanted to leave me go but then I finnaly left.

I walked trough the streets alone and felt rests rolling down my cheek why can't I just forget him

i arrived at home and went into my bedroom.

I got changed and bed ready and sat on my bed with my oversized hoodie.

the door opened and Mia came in "hey good ur back" she said "when did u come ho- are u crying?" She asked and sat down next to me she wrapped her arms arround me and I cried into her neck.

"WHY CANT I JUST FORGET HIM WE ONLY KISSED NOTHING MORE" I sobbed.

"babes stop crying" she sighed and whipped my tears away my sleepy brother stood in the doorframe.

"What's wrong?" He asked and came up to us "n-nothing" I said.

"I'm sleeping here" mia whispered to my brother and gave him a kiss "no i want to be alone" I said "but-" "LEAVE ME ALONE" I shouted and they left.

I cried myself into sleep.

in the next morning I woke up with swollen eyes from crying with the biggest headache because I drank a lot of alcohol and went downstairs.

I tooked a painkiller drank a glass of water and went back into my room.

I tooked a quick shower and layed back into my bed.

Benjiii

We're the whole day not at home hope ur ok :)
seen

I just stayed in bed a good start into the new year

ʟᴏᴀᴅ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ..

...

...

yellow||mason mount जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें