Chapter 7 - Home

YVONNE POV

"MILTON LEKKAS WAS IN LOVE WITH......drum roll please" as she says drum roll she is met by groans and eye rolls around the room "Ouch tough crowd anyways he was in love with your father now the real question who will le gasp first?"
She is so pretty, and funny they are the perfect family anyone could ever want. The boys and Josie are still in a state of shock until the only person I wouldn't expect to laugh,thr composed slightly scary looking one to others at least.
Adonis bursts into laughter before asking her who the guy really loved which she dead ass replies to with the most attitude I've ever seen well kinda let's not forget Cyra "YOUR FATHER CAPISCE? Now who is the young lady that helped to reveal these fond memories?" As I turn around to face her , she freezes in her spot just staring at me her eyes slowly gathering moisture.

Her husband who was amused by her and those fond memories as she called them, approached her side and had the exact same reaction. Regaining his composure he speaks "Um hi, I am Gregorios and this is my wife Mirjeta. You are?" Oh they don't recognise me but it's okay it has been nearly 14 years, since they last saw me."My name is Yvonne, you are my parents. I swear this isn't some game to like get money from you or something Rafael had a DNA test done. Its actually okay if yo-" my rambling was interrupted as I felt a pair of arms around my torso holding me tightly as if this would be the last time."Shpirti i mamit ti a sa shume me ke munguar." [Albanian: My soul oh how much I've missed you]

"Damn she switched to Albanian she only does that when she's extremely mad or happy" Emilio whisper yelled to his twin earning a slap. A chuckle escaped from my lips at those two, they are all so connected but focus don't get attached easily and don't let them know much yet. Guard up, you are an innocent, monoglot girl that figured out her family was alive after years.

"Jeta chill, she needs to breathe" my father, my real father says to my mum yikes English parent words are annoying I will think of something later maybe babi and mami. Yeah way better. "Gole don't tell me to chill, our lil girl is back so shushh" he just laughed and came close joining in on the hug "Oi no fair, we want a hug too" Nic says joining in together with the rest of the brothers.

~time skip~

Mami, as she demanded I call her either that or mama, ma or anything similar. Showed me my bedroom, apparently she re decorsted it every year because girls change taste all the time and it had to be ready for when they found me. My heart, she's the best. After the hug we talked a bit, well about the kidnapping and how moving was probably the reason they were unable to find me, all my brothers are the best well except Hector dude has a stick up his ass like threw a temper tantrum then didn't really talk to me as if I'm non existent.

Having brothers is really great as it means there's no need to use my clothes, I open the door into one of the boy's rooms which is surprisingly very clean for a guy and rummage through the closet finding sweats and a hoodie. Just what a chilly October night needed.
I went and laid down on my bed , the best bed ever it's so soft and nice. Having nothing to do is annoying so the best thing to do was to annoy Cy or Ty whoever picked up on second thought what if they are busy. Oh too bad i guess.

Face time call:

Cyra:"Hello Tyrell William's phone,with what the fuck can I help you with?"
Yvonne:Cyra?What are you doing with Ty's phone? I swear to god if you did something to-
C:Oh,my,god,will you chill?
V:No.Also ouch why so rude?
C:Eeeeee,my dear Voni Voni with what can I help you right now?I am all at your presence your highness!
Cyra giggled like the child she is but hides from others.
Y:I'm boooooooorreeeddd!
C:And I wasssssss in the middle of someeeething but it is what it is.
Y:Wait!Why are you sweaty and panting like that?
C:Damn took you long to see that!
Y:Please don't tell me it is what I think it is.
My face showed pure disgust at the thought.
C:Well wouldn't you like to know?
She gave me a devilish smirk which is always nothing but trouble when it's about her.
Y:NO AND PLEASE DON'T START REPRODUCING YET! PLEASE NO KIDS FROM ANY OF YOU THANK YOU!
C:What the fuck is wrong with you?