"Wow," Harry said weakly, as we leaned against each other, trying to catch our breath. "That was kind of embarrassing. I though my stamina was a little better than that."

"Well, it has been over two months," I replied, kissing him on the forehead.

"That's true. And we are only very young. Talking of which, you know one of the good things about being young?"

"What?"

He gave me a salacious grin. "Fast recovery period."

My eyes grew very wide. "Already? I mean... are you sure?"

He took my hand and placed it over his crotch to demonstrate that yes, he was very sure indeed. We hurriedly cleaned ourselves up and rid ourselves of the rest of our clothes. Then Harry put his cloak down on top of the hay as a makeshift bed, and we used my cloak as a blanket.

"Now," Harry whispered as he planted kisses all over my neck. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you, Draco?"

I shook my head in blissful anticipation.

"I'm going to start by sucking on your neck so hard it makes you dizzy. Then I'm going to kiss every inch of your bare skin, until you beg me to stop. Then I'm going to tease you with my tongue in places you didn't even think was possible. Then, when you absolutely cannot take any more, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you so hard and so good, you are going to see stars. I am going to make you scream my name. And do you know what will happen afterwards, when you're incoherent, sweaty and trembling, unable to so much as move?"

"Meep?"

He grinned at me wolfishly. "I'm going to do it all over again."

Harry was as good as his word, and even better. After the first knee-tremblingly good shag, we did it again on top of Harry's bike (the stabilisers are really good – I must send my compliments to the manufacturer). After that, we were pretty tired, so we slept for a bit. Then we woke up and had sex again. And once again this morning.

Oh my. I've been walking funny all day and I'm having quite a bit of trouble sitting down, but I really couldn't care less. Last night was so unbelievably good. Harry and I have decided to tell our close friends that we're back together, but we're going to keep it quiet from the rest of the school for the time being. It's probably a good idea. I mean, with so much going on already, I think that poor Harry is getting enough attention. I just hope that he'll want to go to the Leavers' Ball together next weekend!

Monday 21st June.

Dear Diary,

It's actually a lot of fun sneaking around with your boyfriend. Harry and I keep discovering new and exciting places to shag, which had never occurred to us before. We ended up doing it in one of the little boats used to take the first years to the castle earlier. Harry had gone out last night and stashed it beneath the weeping willows so that it was hidden from view, then asked me to meet him there after lunch. It was so much fun, although we did almost capsize a couple of times.

Having said that, it would be really good to actually spend the night together at some point. I really miss waking up next to Harry. And I miss other coupley things we used to be able to do as well, like holding hands in the corridors and sitting together at breakfast. I'm kind of hoping he'll want to go public with our relationship again soon.

Harry hasn't mentioned the Leavers' Ball yet. I'm not really sure what that means. Either he just assumes that we're going together and doesn't think that he needs to ask me, or he doesn't want to go together, and thinks that if he doesn't bring it up, he'll get out of it.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐅𝐎𝐘 🎉