Side story 5

*hiccup*

"hihihihi"

the red head is swaying in the couch with a hazy eyes and with her red face.

She get tie down by Choi Han with a blanket and make her like a sinnamon roll.

She's smiling like a maniac infront of Eruhaben,Ron,Beacrox,Rosalyn,Tasha,
ChoiHan,Alberu,Bud,Glenn,Archie,
Paseton,Witira,Mila,Dodori and the three children.

"G-goldie gramps! Is human gonna be okay?"

"Calm down nya.."

"Yeah calm down youngest... Cale will be okay nya.."

"M-mom?! It's our fault because we let our experiment substance get into her!"

Dodori is panicking infront of his Mom, Mila.

"Son, calmed down hush.. it's not your fault and neither Raon."

"But Aunt-"

"Hush.. it's not your fault nor you."

Mila is calming the two little dragons.

"I think Glenn she looks like a drunk-no she's already drunk! I-I need a recording device to make this memor-ouch!"

Glenn hit the head of Bud.

"Shut up Bud! This is a serious matter! and don't forget who's fault is this idiot!"

"sniff..sniff.. fine it's already my fault okay.. I feel sorry because this is a memorable mome-ahem.. I did not know it's an experiment substance..I thought it's just a wine..sob..sob."

Glenn is frustrated not only because of the situation it also about his idiot friend, Bud.

"I think this is gonna be okay right?"

Paseton ask in curiosity.

"Why do you say so Paseton?" Witira ask him.

"Because Noona she's only drunk and remember when we visit the Henituse Territory she's already known as a tra-drunkard?"

Many of them agreed with Paseton and they felt a little hope from their situation,But.

"Of course young lady is already known as drunkard but it's only her ACTING as a trash"

Ron is already chimmed in with their opinion.

"If only an act then...."

'We don't know what is her real drunkard Behavior!!'

All of them felt a despair fall upon them.

"Haahhh... this unlucky bastard..."

'Cale-nim..'

'Aigoo.. this dongsaeng of mine..'

'Human..'

'..Young lady-nim'

'Where did it goes wrong?!'

Sighhhh.......

___________________

"Hah.. at last it's done Dodori!"

Raon is happily flying around because their substance is already done.

They already done mixing the ingredients and put it on in the wine bottle like.

"Of course we are smart but Our next step is to find a test subject!"