Chapter 12

"young master cale?" Rosalyn approach the red hair with a worried expression.

Cale replied with 'What?' look.

He can't speak properly because of the cramps of his lower body.

"I think we need to visit a bathroom right now"

'Why I need to go with her?'

Cale is already frowning because the way she spoke it to him.

It's like a big bomb.

"Smart Rosalyn! Do you want to take a bath with Human?"

'Aigoo. Raon makes it worse!'

Raon is tilting his head while asking the question with an innocent eyes.

[ Cough. Cough. Cough.

"A-ahem hahaha- Ahem!"]

Tasha is coughing in the video communication device while preventing to laugh with the statement she heard with Rosalyn.

"Miss Rosalyn you knew I'm a former man right? or should I say even I'm a woman right now I'm still a man" Cale spoke with a stern voice.

"Ahem. I think you misunderstand me Young master. I just want to say that you need to go in the bathroom and I'm gonna help you with something.." spoke with a stern look but in the inside she feel embarrased.

'My gosh!! I feel like I'm the bad one here!!'

"For what?"

"Ahem...Did you feel you're lower abdomen is aching?"

"...."

Rosalyn is more determined that she's right. When the red head is giving her 'how did you know' look.

"And based of my observation young master Cale,it felt iffy and you can't notice you became moody"

"...."

Gasp.

"Human! are you sick?! Smart Rosalyn is Human sick?!..I need to contact Goldie gramps!!!"

the black dragon is panicking when he heard the explaination from the red mage.

"N-no Raon-nim! young master is not sick!"

"Then is he cursed?!"

"of course not!/It's not!"

Cale and Rosalyn shouted in unison.

Raon is more confused with them.

[Ahem.. Raon-nim Young master Cale is a woman right now..]

"So...?" Raon is tilting his head while his eyebrow is frowning and his mouth is twitching a bit.

His waiting for the answer.

[..it is normal for all women to have this situation every month and it's called period cramps..]

"So it means human will always hurt every month?!!"

"Definitely yes Raon-nim" this time Rosalyn is  the one who answered the curious black dragon..

meanwhile the red head.

'..Fuck!! this is a fucking hell to me!?!?'

And that time Cale suffered in a hell war of preventing his blood to be seen in her dress..