Chapter 6

"Escape to outside the capital!"

"Hurry! Otherwise we will die just like the other soldiers in the footage!"

Many citizen followed the people who instructed them outside the capital.

The knights who were on patrol immediately pointed their weapons and shouted towards them

"Capture those bastards who spewing nonsense!"

These soldiers are the same who had just seen  their fellow soldiers almost died by the bomb called Honte.

They had participate on patrolling the capital
by the orders of their leaders and that's what they need to do.

However,they had not known that their other leaders and the Imperial prince escape while their fellow soldier left behind.

"Are you not going to move!?"

They hesitated and nobody move.The footage continued to play repeatedly on the air ship during that time.

"You stupid bastard!"

The knight could not hold back his anger and took out his sword.He then swung his sword toward the closest person telling others to run.

"How dare you spew nonsense!"

A knight with red hair and white armor showed up at that moment and opened up his sheild

Bang!!

The knight sword and the white-armored knight shield clashed and created with a loud noise.

"Who-"

the emperial knight saw the face of the white-armored knight shout in shock.

"Rei!?"

The white-armored knight was Rei.

The regular citizens who heard the name moved their gazes to Rei.

Rei

That name was famous in the capital and throughout the Empire.

He was the knight who destroyed the palace and tried to kill the alchemist vice tower master.

The rumors about Rei spread like a wildfire once the Imperial family placed a bounty on his head.

His appearance made the citizens think his crime once more.

'..The one who tried to kill Alchemist Vice tower master-'

However,there were people who still shouting that the alchemist bell tower was the source of black magic.

They had also seen the Vice tower master giving orders to the golems.

The citizens who were putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together could see Rei's veins on his neck when he started to shout.

"Please run! Escape outside the city! the capital will be destroyed!"

the empire's knight responded back as if he was shock

"Such nonsense! There's no way the capital will destroyed!"

Rei and the knight are still hitting against each other. the knight sneered at Rei and quietly muttered in low voice.

"I don't know what the hell you're planning, but do you think they can run because they want to?"

The knight could see Rei's lips starting to go up.

"..You're smiling? you dare?!"

At that moment

Baangg!!!!

Baangg!!!

Baangg!!!!

the ground started to shake

He turned his head

'Where is this sound coming from?Which direction I need to look?'

A golden light and a red light shot out toward  the South,North,East and West.

'What is that? A panther? A wolf? A tiger?'

Strands of light in the shape of a difficult to define wild animals opened it's jaws toward the capital's walls.

And then gobbled it up.

Baanggg!!!

Baaangg!!!

There were three gold strands and one red strand.

Rosalyn was standing at the magic circle while looking toward the red tiger that was destroying the southern wall of the capital.

Rosalyn made eye contact with the smirking dragon and Eruhaben is still checking the Northern,Westhern and Easthern wall.

She looked into the dragon's pupils and felt the chills on her back.

'Maybe this Dragon's rage is even greater than my own'

well Rosalyn can't stop thinking about the ancient dragon rage because she know that this dragon is full of stress right now...

'I think it became worse when Young Master Cale became a girl'

And Rosalyn just sigh with her thought..

_____________________

Baanggg!!!

Baanggg!!!

Baanggg!!!

'Heh..this is refreshing..'

Eruhaben felt relaxed with the situation,while he can see the wall crumbling..

But, his refreshing smile disappeared when he caught something with his own reptilian eyes. A brown robbed man from the rooftop and base of the aura..

'Aigoo..That unlucky bastard is still in chaotic situation even we finish here'

The ancient dragon stress is back again... His gazes became sharped towards the brown robed man.