Chapter 1 (What the?!)

"There's gonna change of plan" Cale with his famous stoic expression to everyone.

Eruhaben sighed because of being the unluckiest of all unlucky in the world of this bastard tsk.

"Ahem so young master Cale you're gonna infiltrate the empire while acting like a citizen from them" Tasha cannot focus of the situation because of the red head.

'Oh god young master Cale's beauty can be compared with elves or a dragon beauty'

"Yes but from the other plan let's stick to it" and everybody nod and dismiss with their perspective work.

"Cale-nim are you really okay?" Choi Han ask me innocently

'Damn! I want to say do I look okay? But if I said that what if he beat me to a pulp sigh..'

"Yeah Im okay just go with you're preparation, after all Raon is here to protect me"
"Yeah that's right Choi Han I am Great and Mighty Raon Miru!" the black dragon flatter his wings while wagging his tail..

'Yes of course dragons are great and mighty'

and after the satisfaction of the swordman he bow and head out the tent but of course his still worried of Cale because the red head is weak and suddenly his liege turn to girl and he think he is more fragile than before..

Cale sigh how did got this situation tsk.

2 hours ago.....

Flapp

The tent flap and a black blob flew
"Human!! Wake up! there's so many call!" Raon fly over to Cale.
"Ugh What is it Raon?" damn my head hurts and my upper body is heavy shit.
"I think they are calling you because of the crown pri-" Raon stopped with a surprise expression.

'What's with him?Why did he stop?'

Cale looked at Raon with a frown
"Raon Is there something wro-" the read head stop because his voice is a little bit thinner and accidentally he saw his chess with plump view.

'Why is my chest is plump?'

"H-human is that you? I sense some divine power from you're body human..." and Raon is still confused because the little kid is mesmerized by the red head.

Flapp

"Hey unlucky bastard I sense some divine power he-" Eruhaben stop when he see the long red head woman and he can't deny that it can compared with elves or dragon beauty

'Aigoo this unlucky bastard!'

Flapp

"Cale-nim are you ok-"and for the third person who enter the tent stopped because of the shock of the beauty of Cale.

'Is this Cale-nim?' and Choi Han blush..

Why did Choi Han blush?!! Shit this is crazy!! and Cale frowned even more because of the situation he can't sink in with his mind..

'Shit my slacker life is waving at me again!!'

_______________________________

A/N:Hello if I have some wrong grammar
I am very sorry....-_-

-Vhen