Chapter 7

Gasp..

Cale gasped with the sudden chilled in his back..

'I have a bad feeling...Is there someone gonna kill me?!'

-Human if you scared just tell me because you're pale again

Cale put his hand on the round head of Raon

'yeah..let's calm down, I have a great and mighty Raon Miru here to protect me..'

"Hahaha.. yeah Im totally safe"

Cale blurt out his thought unintentional and Raon frown if his human is already gone crazy..

-H-Human of course you're totally safe because Im here you know? did you just forget I am great and mighty!

Cale ignored the black dragon and he nod toward Raon and He smiled with a satisfaction feeling..

Baanggg!!

Baanggg!!

Baanngg!!

The red head turned through the Alchemist bell tower.

It's already starting to shake

"Ahhh! the Bell Tower is shaking! What's going on!?"

"I don't know! Where are these attacks suddenly coming from!?"

The people inside the Bell tower were filled with chaos and confusion.The thing that took the most out of them was the air ship that appeared in the air.

The air ship made by the  Alchemist Bell Tower that was said exploded in the Jungle had appeared intact.

"I-I need to let him know!"

One of the Alchemist quickly started to run through the Bell Tower.He didn't care if he ran into as he started to run down the stairs.

He pulled the door and rushed in as soon as he arrived at the secret underground area.

"Your Highness!"

The alchemist ran into Imperial Prince Adin's room.

The Vice tower master was currently a prisoner of war.The tower master was not back from the Eastern Continent. The Imperial Prince was the next highest ranking official after them.

He could see the stoic expression of the Prince while sitting at the wheelchair.

"Our air ship appeared in the Capital?"

The alchemist vigorously nodding his head toward  the Imperial Prince Adin.

"That is the case your highness!"

Booooommmmm!!!

They could feel the Bell tower shaking at that moment.

"And-"

the knight from the back of Prince Adin can't finish his sentence because of the sudden attack from the enemy.As well as the footage.

Everything had happened in an instant.

"Hurry up and tell me."

the knight looked up to see the Imperial Prince Adin showing absolutely no emotions.

"I recall telling you to go figure out what is going on up there."

"Yes,hurry up and inform his highness! What going on?!"

The alchemist did not look at them as he closed his eyes and shouted out.

"There's a footage being shown!"

"..Footage?"

the Alchemist continued to shout as Adin tightened his grip around the wine glass.

"T-this underground, your h-highness, this underground area has been revealed!"

"..What?!"