Chapter 5

Ding Ding Ding...

When the clock rang,Rosalyn give the orders to all mages and after snap of seconds, a big floating ship can be seen above the sky of  Moguro empire.

All places field with emotion..
Fear and despair can be seen with their eyes.
But, at the capital of the city there's a woman who still in her calm mind..

-Human! that Rei and his allies from the slum   is starting to evacuating peoples outside this place!

'Yes, that's good! so I think I just sit and relax at the back while flipping this place upside down'

Cale had a refresh smile on his face while waiting of the black dragon

-Human! here I come!

Raon give the brown cloak to Cale, cast a magic to turn invisible and fly away with the red head.

'It's a mess..'

That's a word can be compared at the sight below.

"Raon did Eruhaben-nim report something?"

"Ah! that's right human! goldie gramps said he saw a disgusting place..where that Fucking Adin enjoying himself!"

Cale frowned with the language of this child.

'Aigoo..I wish the ancient dragon did not hear this! I swear Im gonna have one way ticket to after life!'

-Human are you okay? Don't look underneath  if you scared!

Cale just ignore the black dragon and look around and sigh with his crazy mind
Raon put him down in the roof with casting a thermal magic.

of course it's really great to have a dragon by you're side..

-Human! Smart Rosalyn said goldie gramps give her a video recording orb and she's ready to play it!

'Bring it on! Let's see what did the great and mighty ancient dragon found about that Adin'

Beeeeeppp Beeeppp..

A sharp noise can hear from the floating ship
Everyone is more frightened of the noise.
They all scared...

'Are the enemies already here?!'

'Were really gonna die?!'

That's what everyone thought..

{"Looking down at this is really entertaining"}

Everyone flinched when they heard a familliar voice..
"It's his highness!"
"Imperial Prince Adin!"
Everyone rejoice but it faded when they saw the next suitation in the flying object..

Beeeppp Beeppp

{-Ahhhhhh-
-Ahhh}

they're hands are shaking with full of fear when they saw in the footage that many golem started to crumble.

Shrieking voices shot up along with black smoke grom the golem.

"T-that's crazy! Our empire made that?"

Many citizen are full of question...

'Why?'

Beeeppp Beeeppp..

and again the footage change

they saw Imperial prince Adin who was in the terrace above a pile of skeletons laughing while drinking a black liquid on his glass..

many people thought about the black smoke of the golemn and seeing their Imperial prince seems connected?

'Why I am thinking like this?'

That's what everyone thought..

Baang Baang Baang

Every citizen flinch with sudden noise from their door..

"Everyone! Let's go outside the border it's already not safe here!"

they still confused with the footage but many of them still evacuate outside the border..

All of them prayed that this nightmare  will banish...