Chapter 14

Cale and Adin.

How could someone who always chose the difficult path be the same as someone who only chose to take the easy path.

Adin straightened back up and looked around.

He looked around the wide underground hall.

The Empire's side and the Dark elves were fighting in the southern side. The Dark elves seemed to be getting pushed back because of the number difference at first glance.However, the Dark elves who were running wild as if they were in a berserk state seemed to be getting stronger and stronger for some reason.

Cale was in North protecting the pile of skeletons.

And finally, the center.

It was pretty empty there.

Only Choi Han and himself were standing there.

Adin started to smile.

"How unbelievable"

It was as if this empty area was made just for the two of them.

Adin smiled as he shook his head.

"Cale Henituse...I'm very curious about you...
I want to know how did you do that..
How can you calculate something like this..
To change into other body..
To being alive again....
But did you know it's a waste that you're my enemy..If you're not, you could be my wife already..Heh"

Gasp.

Many gasped from what they heard.Because
Adin's voice echoed all over the underground hall. Many of them can't believe that their Imperial prince looking into the enemies commander with interest.

Choi Han is at edge of his patience.

His imitating a dark aura around him.

Meanwhile other mages felt a massive amount of mana at the back of the red head. They can feel it.

-How dare- that bastard! to proclaim you to be his wife!

-Human! I'm gonna kill that bastard! his spewing nonsense! I'm gonna blow his fucking head!

'Aigoo.. here we go again the 'fuck' word'

"Raon can you put out the word 'fucking'?"

Cale put his hand above the head of Raon and patted it.

"And his spewing nonsense don't mind him.
I'm not his property okay?"

Cale gently talking to Raon to calming the raging black blob.

-Of course human! you're not a property of anyone! I am Great and Mighty Raon Miru! I will protect you Weak human!

The black mana surround from Cale disappeared as if it did'nt exist a while ago.

But Cale suddenly heard the voice of Choi Han.

"Can you shut the fuck up."

Cale flinch and unconciously cover the ears of Raon.

'Did Choi Han Cuss?'

"What?"

Adin is surprise that the known innocent swordmaster who always act like a dog in front of his master. can act cold as ice.

And that was he seeing right now from this young lad.

"I said .SHUT.THE.FUCK.UP. How dare you to claim that you're gonna marry Cale-nim if his not your enemy bastard!"

"How dare you to call His higness Bastard!"

"You lowly commoner!"

Empire's people wants to attack Choi Han but the Dark elves prevented it.

"Hahahaha, Why are you became shock and angry?"

"Yeah! We thought you already know that the person you serving is bastard!"

"Puwahaha, don't be like that to them Shan. Some of them are bastards that's why they will not gonna accept the reality hahaha-"

(A/N: the name of shan is just a conceiving naming from me to have the other dark elves names.)

Empire's people frowned from what they heard from the Dark elves who's laughing at them.

"You dare-"

"Hahahaha-"

The Empire's people stop when they heard Adin laugh again.

"...Interesting heh"

He stop and look straight at Choi Han.

"Choi Han you may be a sword master but..."

Adin looked at Choi Han's all over image from head to toe.

"You cannot defeat someone like me, who has achieved perfect despair even you are a fearless man."

"..And what's the problem to proclaim him as mine? You cannot defeat me Choi Han..."