JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - MONEY CANT BUY EVERYTHING...

Badi muddat se mere dil mein ek tasveer behti hai...
Teri zulfon ke chao mein meri taqdeer behti hai.....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY SAME TIME WITH RUHI & ARYAMAAN :

IN THE HEAVEN ON EARTH ART EXHIBITION HALL :

RUHI was standing in the HEAVEN ON EARTH ART EXHIBITION HALL in front of a painting in which a mother was feeding her daughter food while her father was playing with her holding a doll in his hand... She was staring long lostly at that painting with a look of longing in her eyes which were filled with sadness... That's when she heard his voice which broke her trance & pulled her back to reality from her deep thoughts....

ARYAMAAN : Hey LUNA...

ARYAMAAN called her... Hearing his voice, using the back of her fist she quickly wiped that lone traitorous salt water drop called tear which had unknowingly escaped from the corner of her eyes... She closed her moist eyes & open them again, carrying a glint of bubbliness in them, masking her saddened expression into a chirpy one, she quickly turned around in his direction from where the voice came from & greeted him back in a voice filled with ammusement while looking at him with questioning eyes...

RUHI : SHIVJI ( GOD ) KNOWS BEST... What are you doing here ARYA???

She asked to which ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes as her boringly & answered her in a duh tone...

ARYAMAAN : Planting trees...

He replied sarcastically... Hearing it RUHI looked at him confused with dumbfounded eyes while muttering in a cluless voice...

RUHI : Hm???

She question innocently not getting his sarcasm while seeing it ARYAMAAN asked her in a rediculous voice with an unbelievable look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : Seriously LUNA??? If I am in an art exhibition then ofcourse I am here to buy paintings....

He revealed... Hearing it RUHI rolled her eyes at him boringly & asked him in an amusement filled voice while looking at him with curious eyes...

RUHI : I know that... But that was not what i mean... I was saying that I didn't knew you have interest in art, like painting & all...

She concluded to which ARYAMAAN said absentmindedly in a deep cold yet husky voice while looking at here & their as if searching for someone with a desperate look in his eyes...

ARYAMAAN : My interest is somthing else...

He accepted to which RUHI got confused & not getting what he wants to say she asked him again for clarification in a clueless voice while looking at him with a look of suspicion in her eyes...

RUHI : What did you said????

She asked which made ARYAMAAN realised what he just said now... Realising his mistake he quickly composed himself & quickly started in a hurried voice to cover up what he just said while looking at her with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... I mean if not for the paintings then what do you think, I am here for... What do you think, Am I following you??? Do you think I came here knowing you are coming here in the art exhibition & I will meet you here only...

He asked her already giving the answers of his own questions by asking this questions only.... Seeing this & hearing him RUHI smiled realising it, his intenstion of coming their... She didn't miss his hidden sly smile nor that glint of naughtiness in his eyes which made her raise her eyebrows at him & she whispered to him in a voice laced with accusation & eyes filled with ammusement...