CHAPTER 36: Broken

Start from the beginning

"Oh god....i want her.....please...."

I never felt that much helpless before. I banged my head to the nearby wall madly.

"Come back to me sejal....please....."

I don't know how long i was lying there. I stood up at midnight and walked towards a bar. I can see dry blood stains on my knuckles. My knuckles are now swollen badly.

I don't care. I will not treat my wounds. I entered the bar and took a corner. I started to drink. The pain and sorrow is covering all my senses.

I keep drinking and drinking until i was fully drunk. I laid like a lifeless body into one corner.

"Where are you sejal? Can't you see my pain....i will ruin myself....please come and hold me.....I'm feeling alone...so...so....alone....please baby come to me....how can i get you again? If i got chicken pox, will you come back to me?? I'm even ready to get any disease sejal...."

I felt a hand on my thighs. I opened my tearful eyes and saw a striper pressing my thighs and winking at me.

"Get lost"

I stated in a slurry tone and stood up. I walked out of the bar. I called Abhay. I can't drive now.

"Hello little...brother...come....and...get..me..I'm drunk...."- i said and laughed.

"Bhai where are you?? Are you alright?? You never get drunk like that"

I can hear his tensed voice. I chuckled deeply.

"She left me....she signed that fucking divorce paper....i will kill that lawyer tomorrow....i...told...him..to not...give that...paper...to...anyyyone..but that...fucker....can...you...hire...a supary killer"

I was feeling like to vomit. I immediately sat beside the road and started to throw up. My stomach is hurting as hell.

Suddenly i felt a flash at my face.

Some fucker reporter has probably taken my photo. It will be a big headline for their newspaper that Prithviraj khanna is drunk and throwing up on the road.

But really i don't care about all these shit now. I just want my sejal back in my life. Again tears brimmed into my eyes.

Fuck! Fuck!!

From when i become like a cry baby??

I saw Abhay's car is coming on my way. He came out and held me.

"You are stinking so bad bhai...."- he said by scrunching his nose.

I just chuckled and got inside his car.

"What happened to your head??? What are you doing bhai???"- he started to check my wounds.

I smiled at my little brother. Though he is my stepbrother but he loves me a lot.

"Are you really crying for a woman???"- he asked me with frowning.

"Ssshshhh....my wife....she is not just a woman....she is my life...my...sejal....my...love"

I drifted into sleep immediately.

When my sleep broke i found myself on the bed. My whole body was paining so much, while my head is bursting in extreme pain. I tried to move my hand and immediately felt an excruciating pain in my hand muscles.

"Damn!!"- i groaned in too much pain.

I went inside the washroom and took a shower. My knuckles burned more when water connected to my wounds. It was swollen badly.

I came downstairs after getting ready and saw Aniket uncle, Monika aunty and my Dad along with Prisha were sitting at the dining. They all are looking serious.