EPISODE : 18

PREVIOUSLY:

Y/n : w-what about my blood??

PRESENT :

Ajumma : Huh??

Y/n : They didn't drink my blood for days and they are weak.. They have to feed on our blood, so i want to move with them..

Ajumma : *smirk* I will take care of that sweetie.. Don't worry..

Jin : Thank you for helping us Ajumma

Jin : Thank you for helping us Ajumma.. *bow* we will leave now..

Y/n POV :

I saw them getting out of the house. They didn't even look back at me, Ajumma closed the door when all of them went out.

Ajumma : Come.. I want to talk with you..!!

Y/n : y-yes.. *smiles*

I followed her to the sofa as she signalled me to sit beside her..

Ajumma : How did they got you..??

Y/n : ..... They kidnapped me..!!

Ajumma : What really??

I saw her eyes grew bigger and a smile formed on her face making me confuse, why is she so interested to hear about this??

Y/n : y-yes when I was returning from my work.. They kidnapped me.. *sighs*

Ajumma : Are you working?? Omo you look so young.. How do you manage to do work..??

Y/n : *smiles* Yes Ajumma I'm working.. I work in a cafe as there is no one to take care of me.. After my mom's death dad used to drink so I used to support him by my earnings..

Ajumma : I'm sorry sweetie.. But you are a strong girl.. *smiles* *she said while patting my head* ..

She is so sweet but why is she behaving cold and rude with them..?? Should I ask her..?? No no I shouldn't ask her.. What if she beat me??... Shit..!!

Ajumma : Ask me sweetheart.. Don't hesitate..

Y/n : Uhm.. Uhm... You know the boys..?? Why were you so cold towards them??

I bit my lips in nervousness.. I saw her reaction changing.. Ahh..!! Why am I this stupid?? I shouldn't have asked her this question..!!

Ajumma : ............ Yes I know them.. They are my world.. They are my everything.. But when I heard.. They fell for a human.. I started to hate them...

Ajumma : Vampires gate humans..!! They killed our closed ones..!! THEY KILLED MY SON..!! MY H-HUSBAND..!!

Ajumma : He said he will return.. But he didn't *tearing up*..

~~FLASHBACK~~