EPISODE : 14

PREVIOUSLY :

Claire : Just die y/n..you are too innocent and kind for this world .. You should be in heaven..!!

PRESENT :

Namjoon : *sighs* You made me go to the pharmacy *chuckles*

Namjoon : Princess...?!

Namjoon POV :

I came to give her some medicines but she is nowhere to be found which made me sigh...

Namjoon : She can't even stay still at one place.. *sigh* .

I placed the medicines on the table and went to find her!!..

I don't know where she went but I stopped at my steps when I saw "that girl" coming from the swimming pool I scrunched my eyes in confusion as soon as she saw me she started to get nervous making me to be more suspicious..

Claire : H-Hey Oppa.. W-What are--

Namjoon : Did you see y/n?? *cold tone*.

Claire : N-no oppa I didn't saw her since you returned from the pala--..

Namjoon : What did you say?! How did you know that we went to the palace?? Huh?!?

Claire : t-that um.. Y/n told m-me!! *smiles in nervousness*.

Claire : Sorry oppa.. I have to go oppa.. Bye *smiles*.

But y/n didn't know that we were taking her to the palace.. When I was supposed to call her.. She runned away in fear..!! I take my steps towards her but..

Yoongi : Y-Yah Namjoon-ah have you seen y/n?? *while heading to the swimming pool*.

Namjoon : No I didn't..

Author I POV :

He take his steps towards the swimming pool as he decided to swim and soon they saw others joining him..

Jimin : Yah!! What are you dreaming come!!

Namjoon POV :

When I entered the swimming pool I didn't see her but I can smell her scent lightly.. My heart started to beat faster in fear because why is her scent so light??

Yoongi : Where is she?? Why is her scent decreasing?? *he asked Namjoon and fear was completely written on their face*.

Jungkook : Did y/n swim here? Why can I feel her scent??

Namjoon : No everyone can feel her scent..!! *I looked at my reflection in the water and my eyes widened when I saw y/n under the water*.

Namjoon : Y/n?!?!

He dived into the pool and he felt that the water is really very cold. Others let out a gasp as they saw Namjoon carrying your lifeless body, they felt their heart break when they felt your scent decreasing fast..!!