Epilogue

This is it!This is the last chapter!Hurray!I've written it the whole night so hope you like it.

Thanks for all your support.I would love to do some sort of alternative ending but it 's not appropriate for this love story.

THANK YOU!

Two years later

Riley is chasing her sister Anne Catherine while Rex and Kayleigh watched them.

Rex insisted to visit her family's tomb.

She wanted to leave him while he prayed so he can say whatever he wants but he held her hand tightly.

She smiled urging him to start his confession.

"I am not sure if you can hear me Kayla,Lucius and Maria but I need to say this.I am so sorry for everything.I am so sorry for being so selfish and cruel.I am so sorry but I will try to make it up to all of you by making Kayleigh happy.We are now married and we've got two adorable kids.Please take my apology wherever you maybe."

He felt the tears forming in his eyes.Kayleigh squeezed his hands and smiled at him when a group of people arrived.

They had finally completed the retreat.

Rex looked at his wife.

"Is it okay with you if they will ask forgiveness to your twin sister and they will work for me?"he asked softly.

"Yes,"she replied.

"Are you sure?I mean if it will make you uncomfortable then I will let them know,"he hesitantly asked.

"Rex I have forgiven them and I will choose to forgive them everyday.I will choose to believe that they've completely changed,"she assured him.

He knew she had forgiven them but he would never take that risk again.He helped them to recover and worked for him but he cannot take the risk of losing her.He loved his family so much.They had proven their worth multiple times because they are his bodyguards at work.Most often,they risk their lives for him and his family and Kayleigh knew about it although she had never seen them.Being the richest man alive on Earth is very risky.A lot of people wanted to take him down but he learned to protect himself and even his family.He had learned to trust his bodyguards and to trust God.He knew all of them are fighting their own demons but what matters most is that each of them chooses to do the right thing.

He nodded to his bodyguards.He knew they had to let them say their own piece to Kayla and so he guided his wife to join their kids.

Riley and Anne Catherine are busy running and laughing.Rex and Kayleigh joined their children.They played with their children with their carefree spirit,energy and laughter.Rex would lift his kids as the kids shrieked with so much glee and Kayleigh's sweet musical laughter reverberated across the memorial park.

Oh my god I can't believe I've written the final chapters of this book.Thank you so much for reading,voting,sharing and putting in new comment.