Chapter 11 Trip to Paradise

dedicated to Kanamekuran12

I wouldn't get all the increasing number of reads and votes if you did not support me so THANK YOU!

This is for you KanameKuran12 for believing in me and my writing skills!This is another way of saying thank you,wonderful girl.

I have to rewrite this chapter so there might be slight changes but I can still remember what I've written so enjoy this chapter guys!

This is the trip to the twin island where Conrad Hotel is located.The hotel is owner of the undersea restaurant.

I am not promoting the hotel or the restaurant on this chapter.Our hero Rex is a billionaire and based on his character I reckoned his choice will be this hotel and this restaurant because they offer the widest variety of unique,truly unforgettable get away activities.

I chose Maldives instead of Carribean because our Rex is a billionaire who always wanted a unique experience and the undersea is truly a unique and romantic place.

Keep reading,voting,sharing and putting a comment coz it means a lot to me.Thanks!

Hope you will like this chapter!

The loud thumping of the helicopter slowly died out until it became muted and all they can hear is their racing pulse and loud thunder of their heartbeats.They felt elated for their one of a kind Valentines date!

Rex got out of the helicopter and helped her in getting out of the white elegant helicopter.

Smoothening her breezy dress and stepping outside the helicopter,she sighed and let all the anticipation,joy and happiness fill in every corner of her heart.She unconsciously smoothen the collar of Rex light blue polo shirt.She brushed away the stubborn stray tiny wisp of his black hair and finger combed it.She was engrossed with was she's doing that she did not notice his initial reaction.He gasped and his irises grew dark and his eyebrows furrowed.He looked at her with so much intensity.Something so gentle caressed his heart.Oh god!No one did that to me ever before except my beloved mother!He did not expect her simple yet Earth-stopping gesture.It was an involuntary simple yet loving gesture of a doting wife to her husband.

Suddenly,flashes of Kayleigh and him crossed his mind.He saw himself with Kayleigh on their wedding and heavenly honeymoon and on the next picture he saw himself and her with their bouncing and hyperactive twins!A gentle smile spread across his lips.

What if I'll propose to her today?His mind ushered him to do it today or else he will regret it.

His mother sent him the family heirloom of a rare blue colored diamond engagement ring and she insisted on her text that he should bring it with him on his birthday party.He is glad that he followed his mom.She never failed to amuse him because she can foresee his impulsive actions.

She giggled after putting an effort to brush away his stray hair and she suddenly noticed his intense gaze and she looked at him with equal intensity.She knew she made him happy and surprised with her involuntary and impulsive act but she did not plan that.She doesn't know why she did that and she wasn't aware of her action not until she notice his intense gaze.

His eyes grew dark and full of adoration seeing her giggle and looked at him with equal intense and hunger.He closed his eyes and captured her lips.He tenderly brushed his lips into hers.She closed her eyes and eagerly meet his quivering lips.The world behind them disappeared.Time stood still and as if they are on a dream everything slowed down.They kissed lightly tasting each other intoxicating lips and nipping each other lips.She whimpered and he cupped her face kissing her hard and long.How he loved her sound of moan!Fireworks exploded and flowers bloomed at the very core of their hearts,mind and soul.