Chapter 4 Confessions of a Demon

dedicated to ecin153

Thanks for reading and voting every chapters of this story.I'll never get tired of expressing my heartfelt gratitude for your support!I will try my darnest best to make this story beautiful and moving.

There are certain words in this chapter that's blunt and some of you might be offended so read at your own risk.

Enjoy reading the confessions of a brute!

She stared at me and peered into my soul.She is amazed seeing all the attraction,passion and affection in my Spanish blue eyes.She smiled shyly and her cheeks blushed.She averted her eyes and toyed with her delicate fingers.She looks mesmerizing and she certainly likes me!

I am so giddy and high!I thought winning dozens of billion dollar contract,beating my enemies,hunting them and making them beg,earning the daredevil title in extreme sports or indulging in my wildest sex fantasies with different women across the globe would bring ultimate happiness to my forsaken soul but I was wrong!

Seeing her smile and her shimmering eyes takes me to a different level of happiness.All I wanna do is to love her and make her happy!She warmed my heart and my soul.She found the key to the door of my heart,spirit and soul.I know it is only her who can open it,slay the demons within me and she freed the chained innocent good boy within me.She uncovered all the love trapped within me by her shyness and the affection reflecting in her eyes!

She is definitely far from my type of girl.I dated and fucked countless supermodels,beauty queens and socialites but I've never felt this before.I am rough in bed and they knew it and willingly surrendered their bodies to fulfill all my whims and fantasies.I took the challenge of having one night stand with different women and attending all the discreet and high-class sex orgies but I always leave the party feeling empty.I always ended up losing my interest and ditched them with no qualms.I tried discreetly all types of drugs,liquors and extreme sports.I killed people mercilessly.My insatiable craving for sex,power,fame,money and the constantly burning passion of being on top and getting what I want consumed me.I became the ultimate embodiment of cold-hearted demon trapped in the body of a mortal being!I am lost and forsaken.I am looking for something that I didn't even know.I have found now what I have been looking for.LOVE.I have been looking for her.She maybe weak and looks unattractive with all purplish bruises,burns,wounds and stitches but she captivated my heart and soul.

Something in my heart gently burned seeing her smile.This strange and overwhelming feeling is scary and exhilarating!I will give up everything and offer her everything just to make her stay beside me!

I took her hand,stared in her hazel green eyes and spoke gently,"I...I...I...love you Kayleigh.I...I....I can't explain why and how or....or when it started...the only thing I am sure of right now is that I...I love you.Will you...will you let me take care of you?Be my girlfriend,please?"

She just ogled at my face.Her face is a blank canvas.Beads of sweats are now dripping all over my body.My throat became dry and my heart are thudding so loud and fast.I never knew I could be this nervous that I stammered.For Pete's sake,this is my very first time courting a woman.

How the hell should a gentleman court a woman?What should I do?For the first time,I don't know what to do or what to say.I scratched my head feeling helpless.

"Kayleigh?"I courageously asked her.

She smiled.

"Not so fast,Rex.You'll have to court me first until I fall in love with you,"she spoke softly.Her voice reminds me of my grade school principal.Soft-spoken yet stern and I know I'll have to face the consequences if I won't follow her command.

I grinned and bowed at her feet.

"Yes,maam!Rex at your service!"

I smiled again hoping she would change her mind but she just stared at me and yawned.I will definitely give in to all her request!I'll get her by hook or by crook!I'll charm her with the good innocent boy but if she doesn't like that then I'll take her by force!

Don't forget to vote,share and put a comment.THANK YOU!