Chapter 31 Together Forever

Three years later

She flipped her long shiny brown black hair before she picked up the adorable cute baby boy.

Her eyes twinkled and her sweetest smile appeared on her cherry red lips.Her skin look smooth,soft and flawless.

She looked so beautiful and ethereal ever before!

Motherhood does wonders to her beauty.She looks blooming and ageless!

The two year old looks like his replica.His eyes,his nose,his hair looks exactly the same with Rex!

His heart leaped!Tears trekked down his face along with the sweetest smile.

He wanted to hugged Kayleigh and his son but he restrained himself.

Kayleigh took a taxi.He followed the taxi and it lead to a small apartment.

He waited for thirty minutes because he need to muster all his courage.He took a deep breath and disembarked from his car.He knocked at the door.

She gently put down Riley on his crib and opened the door.

The moment that the door has opened,Rex grabbed Kayleigh and kissed her hungrily.

She was shocked.She tried to push him but Rex held her hands and kissed him passionately.He gave her the longest,the deepest and the most passionate kiss.They both moaned in ecstasy.He squeezed his bum and pinned her on the wall.He delved his tongue and explored every recesses of her mouth.She moaned and responded to his kisses.He gently framed her face and his kisses became demanding.She gave in to his intoxicating kisses and responded wholeheartedly.She kissed him hungrily.He bit her lips gently and she kissed him.He responded with equal intensity and fervour.He squeezed her breast and bum and she arched her body invitingly.His self-control crumbled.Her gesture refueled his burning desire.

"Oh baby I miss you so much!"he uttered the words as if he's in pain.

"I miss you too Rex!"she confessed.

"I want you baby!Say you want me too!"he gently commanded.

"Yes,I want you too baby!Make love to me Rex please,"her eyes,her words,her mouth and her body begged.

"Oh god Kayleigh you turn me on!"he huskily declared.

He ripped off her  shirt  and cotton shorts.He peeled her bra and panty hastily.She imitated him and ripped off his shirt.She impatiently opened up the zip of his pants and  get rid of his briefs.His eyes shone with lust,longing,happiness and excitement and it mirrored her feelings toward him.They both giggled.He  pinned her  against the wall,lifted her and straddled her.He thrust his entire length inside her.

"Oh baby  did you miss me?Did you miss this?"he seductively asked.

She smiled  seductively,parted her lips and shamelessly said ,

"Yes baby I miss you and I miss this!I miss our steamy nights!"

His pupils dilated and darkened with desire.

He thrust his throbbing rod deep inside her and she gasped.

"Baby you felt so good inside me.Say you still love me!Say you'll return to me!Say it baby!"he demanded while he looked straight into her eyes and rocked her.She quivered and with half-closed eyes and parted lips,she said the word YES in the huskiest yet the most passionate way she could muster.

He furiously rocked and pumped until their bodies trembled with so much ecstasy.

Every thrust and every roll of their hips leads them to a higher,deeper and greater heights of ecstasy and of pure bliss!

Their bodies are intertwined,their hands clasped tightly and their eyes are locked while they endlessly kissed,embraced and explored every inch of their bodies!

They saw the mixture of emotions like fascination,passion,love,happiness,longing and raw lust crossed in each other's face.

They gasped.

They thought they would crumble and so they clung to each other as their bodies furiously danced with the fast tempo.

They felt the recoiling heat slithered around their bodies.That recoiling heat,ecstasy and pure bliss seeped through every fiber of their being.

With one long powerful thrust,he buried himself deep inside her and they both tremble as the heat exploded inside her warm,wet,watery womb.

They moaned noisily and panted.They clung to each other listening to each other's heartbeat until the heat subsided.They looked into each other's eyes.They smiled to each other.They cried because of too much happiness and love they felt for each other.

He stroked her hair and framed her face.

"Oh god you are so beautiful!I couldn't control myself  the moment you open the door.I grabbed you to kiss you but we ended up making love .I've been following you for a week now.I wanted to hold you.I've been dying to hold you and make love to you.Please baby come back to me!"he pleaded.

She giggled.Her eyes twinkled and glistened with happiness.

She kissed his hand,smiled sweetly and spoke softly.

"Yes we'll come back to you Rex!In fact,I  was about to pack things if you didn't knock and  kissed me.I'm not fully healed  Rex but I cannot continue to live  likethis.I cannot live without you Rex.I love you so much.I figured out we've been missing each other.We'll face life and our fears together with our son.I know  our son needs you.I know the three years  we spent without each other is like living in pure hell.I have forgiven you and your friends wholeheartedly.I took my retreat for the last three years in an isolated convent or monasteries.The nuns and monks took pity of me and took me under their wings.They took care of me.They taught me a lot of things.I found peace,solitude,forgiveness and God in this place until I moved out here,"she confessed.

He couldn't believe what he heard.He kissed her lightly.

He can see now the peace in her face and it radiated all around her!

He felt the serenity she felt.For the longest time,he felt the peace settled in his heart,soul,mind and body.

He hugged her.

They hugged each other until they fell asleep.

Thanks for your continued support.Click on the star and dialogue box to vote and comment.
I am currently writing the last few chapters and the epilogue so wait for it.