Chapter 12 The Underwater Date,Sunset Cruise and Underground Wine Tasting 1.0

When I first wrote the chapter of the underwater date I just wanted a one of a kind date that Rex would want to but I decided to add a couple of chapters to strengthen their love because a raging storm of trials is about to test their relationship.

I never thought I would be able to write a book because I can only write and edit scripts,ads,poems,short stories but I haven't tried writing a romantic novel but after reading a dozen of novels I decided I wanted something new and that's when the idea came into my mind.It never occurred to me that there are people who will actually read this story because there are a lot of best writers here in Wattys.Why am I babbling here?My point is that I will not get tired of shouting the words THANK YOU  in every chapter of this book.

If you like this chapter,I am begging you to please vote,comment and share because it means a lot to me!Thanks!

This chapter is romantic but a little bit kinky...just a heads up.

Enjoy reading this chapter!

It was a perfect Sunday for Kayleigh.Destiny must have set this date to be one of the most beautiful and most peaceful day of her life!With the contrasting things coming together,crushing and complimenting with each other,it created balance,harmony and peace.The  humid sun rays,the clear blue green seawater mirroring the clear blue Maldivian sky,the fluffy cotton white clouds,the gentle white waves,the fishes playfully swishing their tails,the swaying palms leaves,the rough grainy feel of the sand on her feet,the melodious rustle of the wind,the beautiful villas,the blue lagoons,the plush chairs near the beach seemed to melt and grind all her bitterness and sorrow.Somehow the churning tornado of her bitter emotions blended with all the love,fascination,joy and it created balance and peace inside her.She never knew that Nature and Love can wash away even the most horrifying and most dreadful nightmare lurking in her mind.She felt a deep sense of tranquility.Tears started to flow from her smiling eyes.Bittersweet tears of sorrow,joy,love and hatred.She's been standing barefoot in the shore for fifteen minutes but her feet seemed to have been stucked in an invisible hole.Ten minutes ago,she told Rex that she wanted to be alone and he understood.He nodded and smiled.He told her he will be back because he will prepare something.She filled her lungs with the fresh sea breeze and wiped away her tears.

A huge pair of hands covered her eyes.She was surprised and nearly jumped out but she knew that it is Rex who covered her eyes.

"Rex?"she asked.

"Yes,baby,just close your eyes and I'll cover your eyes with a blindfold."he demanded sweetly.

She followed his command.He had slipped her flat white sandal.She can sense that they entered to a building and were asked by the host to take a seat at the reception area and gave them a brief introduction about the avant-garde undersea restaurant named Ithaa.They were given drinks and then asked to follow the host.Alex guided her in walking down a spiral staircase in a thatched pavilion at the end of a jetty.After few minutes,he held her still using her shoulder and he took away the blindfold from her eyes.Her eyes grew wide and round.Wow!They are standing at the center of the glass tunnel with a curved transparent acrylic walls and roof.They are inside a large underwater aquarium tunnel where they can view and enjoy the blue Maldivian shimmering crystal water and the vibrant marine life!She was mesmerized by the sharks,manta rays,turtles and school of colorful tropical fishes swimming around them.She felt connected to the marine creatures and she felt she's one of them.

Exhiliration!She felt a strange feeling of freedom,happiness and calmness.Everything seems heightened and ridiculously wonderful!

There are seven tables and white pair of chairs surrounding them.The restaurant is small but cozy.Every slightest sound is amplified due to the dome-shaped acrylic enclosure.