Chapter 33 Her Dream Wedding

dedicated to Naeela

Naeela thank you so much for all your votes!I appreciate it so much!

She kept on giggling while the beauticians primped and primed her because Riley kept on interrupting them.

"Mommy pretty,"Riley cooed.

Riley is such a sweet boy.He would always want to catch her attention.

Esmeralda chased Riley and the little boy would just giggle and run.

She was given a massage,body scrubbing and waxing.

She is still shocked in surprised but she is excited.

She is as nervous as hell.

She is happy as a carefee bird flying in the clear blue sky.

She was instructed to wear the dress before they'll start doing her hair and make up.

She is fascinated with her Disney-inspired wedding gown.It is a silky off-shoulder gown and has fitted bodice where tiny sparkling diamonds gathered in her waist and cleavage.It has intricate hand-sewn embroidery,laces,beads,pearls and precious stone and it flowed down with a five feet long tail.Her wedding gown looks light,breezy yet elegant and sexy.It fits her body perfectly.Her shoes is a white Cinderella-inspired three-inch stilletto.

Her hair is in soft curls and arranged in a loose chignon bun with small curly tendrils hanging loose and a pink rose petal tucked in on her right ear.

Her make up is light and subtle highlighting her angelic features.Her lips is colored in shimmering coral red lip gloss.Her skin is soft,smooth and flawless.Her eyes are dazzling jewel bright.

She look stunning,ethereal,elegant,gorgeous and perfect.

The wedding venue is the garden near the cliff in Rex's private island.It is surrounded by metal railings for the security of all the guests.

The altar is at the far end of the garden.It is a makeshift wooden altar adorned with silky ribbons.

Blooming tropical flowers are strategically placed forming a big heart with three gigantic fountains.

Different kind of trees,hanging plants,shrubs and bamboos are scattered around the garden.

White chairs are lined up forming two columns and in the middle of it is the red carpet rolled out.

Everything looks perfect for her.The clear blue sky,the blooming garden full of tropical flowers,the gentle seabreeze,the sound of the white fluffy waves,the chattering of the people,the clattering of the cutlery and the sea of faces admiring and smiling at her.

Every billionaire and all the most famous people in the world are waiting excitedly.Herds of papparazzi are gripping on their cameras and waiting for the bride to come out.This is one of the most famous and most elegant wedding in the century.

He is standing at the end of the aisle looking gorgeous and handsome ever with a white tuxedo.

He is as nervous as hell.He kept on fidgeting and tried so hard to control himself.It is the waiting that is killing him.

Calm down,brute!This is it!She'll never run away this time,he told myself.

He saw the people started to walk down the aisle.

His heart leaped when he saw his sister Damaris as a lovely bridesmaid,his son and his love Kayleigh.

Here she goes.

She looks magnificent.She is as magnificent as the blooming tropical flowers.

She looks stunning.She is as stunning as the postcard-perfect picture of the view of his private island.