Taehyung sigh and said, "Seong so..." Taehyung said, looking at Jjungkook's reaction. Jungkook was smiling, but soon he looked away, biting his lips as his eyes just looked at his lap. Jungkook grew even more quiet than before.

"okay now you can ask her Truth o dare" The interviewer said, taehyung nodded and played along. Soon it was the interviewers turn and he choice jungkook.

"Jungkook truth or dare?" he sked jungkook

"Truth" jungkook replied,

"okay, you seem very close to Jin, what was the last best thing you did with him?"

"Umm, yesterday night" Jungkook answered, "I think i became more close and ease with him because of last night"

"Why what did you two yesterday jin?" The interviewer asked jin,

"Umm Jungkook invited me to play games with him and then we ate pizza, and slept"  jin said,

"together?' The interviewer asked and jin nodded, all started laughing while taehyung Fists curled into a ball trying to calm down.

"So Jungkook, what do you think of doing in the future? Any new dramas? or romantic dramas? " The interviewer asked, and Taehyung was really interested in knowing the answer because he wanted to know the answer himself. Because of this drama, he couldn't even ask Jungkooka about his future plans.

"Um... Actually, as my fans know, I have my own brand and it is getting really positive reviews, making me enjoy the process of that. I don't think I might be doing dramas as often as I do right now. I will be taking a huge break to clear my m- i mean, if we are talking about romantic dramas, I have the same answer-" Jungkook got cut off by jin,

"even if its me?" jin jokes, and they all laughed,

"No hyung if its with you i will surely do it" played along making everyone laugh,

 "yeah who wouldn't want to work with such a handsome dude?" jin said,

"i do" Namjoon joked. Taehyung, though, didn't take any of this as a joke. He took it seriously. He didn't like Jin and Jungkook's friendship a little bit.

"Also, Jungkook, let's talk about your first meeting." The interviewer said,

"Well, I think Jungkook was very quiet in the beginning, maybe because it was his first drama, but it didn't take me much time to get him out of his comfort zone," Taehyung said.

Jungkook slowly nodded.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Soon, the interview ended, and Jungkook and Jin went to the other room where everybody was.

"Jungkook, are you okay? you look unwell?" Jin asked. All of the attention went to Jungkook, even Taehyung, who got really worried.

"I am fine, Hyung, just a little tired. Can I have coffee and a painkiller? " Jungkook asked, and one of the staff left to get the things Jungkook asked for.

"I don't think you should take that... it might make it worse." Namjoon suggested, but Jungkook just shook his head.

"Nothing will happen, Hyung. Coffee saves everything," Jungkook said. Taehyung was about to stop him, but Jungkook took down the painkiller and drank the coffee.

A few minutes later, Jungkook started feeling hot and uncomfortable, so he took off the first layer of his clothes and drank cold water. But after drinking cold water, Jungkook starts to feel unwell. His stomach was hurting and he felt like throwing up.

"H-hyung..." Jungkook whined in a low voice.

"gguk? Are you okay? Jungkook-ah? " Taehyung called the younger and ran to him. He shakes him, but the younger couldnt hear anything.