〄 ∂rєαмταℓє 〄

Start from the beginning

All of the books on the shelves fell off and scattered, indicating that something bad big was going on at the time.

I walked around the library looking for books to read, most of the books were faded makes hard to read and other is just a fairy tale book.

In expedition i discover something. There's book was neatly stacked in the corner of the library, It is quite difficult to get to that corner, someone placed there on purpose.

This person really doesn't like somebody finding him huh.
I went through the books and discovered that one of the book covers is still in good condition. The topic of the book is "healing magic." I opened the book and discovered that
it was in good enough condition to read

This book may be useful in survival, I have stored it in my inventory. I then double-checked the entire library just to be sure and then I went looking for Jasmine,notrealizing they had vanished from my
shoulder.

" * hey jas, find something? "

I call Jasmine. Then they appeared on the sidelines of the bookshelf.

"Meh i don't find any useful information but i find this!"

Jasmine said with a big smile while showing a 126G in their leaf hand.

" * GASp How did you get that money from?"

I voice my thoughts

" Secret ~ "

Say jasmine with a mischievous smile.

i don't questioning any further, I immediately told Jasmine we were going to leave the library, Which they agreed on as they then climbed onto my shoulder.

We continued our journey after investigating the library, over time, the path we took became littered with dried blood and black substance.

It must be some kind of genocide, I think as I look around and find a weapon that caught my eye.
which had been left on the ground.
I grabbed it, and take a look at the blade, the shape is still perfect, with only a few scratches.

i should take this, i think as i continue to investigate this blade.
Mmm why jasmine seem panic?

❀──────────────────❀