The terrifying image of her friend was above her.

"Wake up!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

She felt the damp, hard, and cold bed that she was lying on. Her eyes flew open as she realized that she was sleeping on something unfamiliar and she was right. As soon as her eyes were open, she saw the blue hue of the sky, a shade signifying that it was Twilight. Branches of trees are also seen on her vision. She realized that she was sleeping on the ground.

As she sat up, her eyes widen when she remembered that she's been here. She woke up on the same spot as before. It was here, near an abandoned cabin within a forest close to the lake, that she woke up that day during summer.

Tears started to fall as she stood up and dusted herself. She felt that there was something so wrong about her. She felt hopeless with her situation. Should she go to a specialist? How would she tell her parents about it, they have already so much on their plate. She don't want to be another burden to them.

She wiped her tears away and started walking home, being careful where she steps since she doesn't have any shoes/slippers on.

Being here before, she was able to remember her way home. Walking past the old ruins, she felt a sudden chill causing her to hug herself. Thankfully this time around she was wearing a long sleeved shirt but her boxer shorts we're not helping her fight the cold.

Town's like Veil Falls have a designated haunted place to use to scare children and for teenage thrill seekers to explore. For the Town of Veil Falls, it was this ruins, the old town church ruined by the disastrous fire.

She stopped in her tracks when she heard a sudden rustle behind one of the standing pillars of the old church. "Who's there?" She shouted, feeling a bit more courageous than usual. Frustration may be the cause of her sudden fearlessness.

A man stepped out from the shadows, wearing jogging pants and white plain t-shirt. "Lisa? What the hell are you doing here?" He asked curiously walking towards her.

"Jungkook? I should ask you the same thing." A certain relief spread throughout her body as she was feeling tense earlier. But she felt a different kind of fear, fear that her friend would know that she might be going crazy.

The boy scrutinized her by looking at her head to toe. "Well, this is within our property and... wait, where are your shoes?" He asked noticing that she was not wearing any.

A sudden rustle was heard from the spot Jungkook came from. Lisa immediately looked at that direction and saw a retreating figure of a half naked girl.

"What was that?" She asked him though she has an idea what that was and what he was doing here.

"It's not what it looks like." He said defensively.

"What does it look like?" She teased.

"Look, Lisa. I don't know why you're here but let's make a deal. I won't tell if you don't. Deal?" He made the deal thinking that he can't explain the reason why he was there with some girl and to cut this conversation shortly.

"Deal." She willingly shaked his hand on knowing as well that she can't explain it to him as well.

"Okay, wait here." Jungkook said as he hurried towards where he was hiding earlier. When he returned he was carrying a black duffel bag. He rummaged through it and took out a pair of an adidas slides.

"Here, just return it whenever." Jungkook offered while putting the slides on the ground, infront of her.

"Thanks." She put on the slippers not questioning why he has a duffel bag full of clothes, which she noticed when he was rummaging it earlier.