"What are you doing here, Daniel?". She yelled in nervousness.

I smiled evily and took steps towards her. "Love, I was not satisfied with the shower I had at my place. So, thought of joining you!". I replied casually.

She blinked her eyes and I suppressed my laughter. "What? Are you crazy? You can't do that!". She yelped.

I smiled and sat on the edge of the bathtub and trailed my fingers on her collar bone. She shivered under my touch but didn't push away my hand. "Why can't I? This bathtub is big enough for two of us to fit in". I uttered in a serious tone.

She gulped in her throat and I controlled the urge to take her right inside the tub. "But...but... you can't shower with me!". She shuttered and I smiled in satisfaction.

My fingers touched her soft cheeks and my thumb caressed her lower lips gently. "But why? Am I not allowed to or you are afraid of losing yourself to me? I swear, I won't touch you!". I teased her.

"But....but.... you are already touching me". She blushed and shuttered.

I smiled and cupped her face with both of my hands. "Jen, when I say I won't touch you, please don't believe in me because we both know that it's a pure lie!". I confessed and she blushed even more. I would have not touched her if I feel like she is uncomfortable. The blush in her face proves that she is comfortable with me being here. This gave me the courage to bend down and place soft kisses on her exposed neck. She didn't move her hands away from her breast but a soft moan released from her lips. Without my consent, my hands left her cheeks and travelled down her body through the water. I felt her curves and gripped her waist. She gasped and titled her head to give me more access to her neck. I smiled at her neediness for me and I nibbled her soft skin.

"Are you the same girl who asked me not to be naughty?". I withdraw my face from her neck and teased her. She bit her lower lips and I could sense that she is turned on too. Seeing her biting her lips made me lose my control.

"I told you not to do that!". I clenched my jaws and smacked my lips on hers.

Kissing the life out of her when she is naked inside the water and touching her curves! This is what I am living for!

She struggled for air and I released her lips from mine with one last bite on her lower lips. Even though I know that her lips are sensitive, I couldn't help but take them inbetween my teeth. She gently trailed her tongue on her lips to soothe the pain I caused and I looked at her flushed face and fell in love with her once again. She panted heavily and I could see her breast heaving up and down with still her hands kept covering them. After few seconds, what felt like few years, she slowly looked up at my face.

"Monster!". She accused me with a sulking face and I laughed.

"Sorry! You are too hot to resist". I spoke the truth and kissed her forehead. She faked a anger and titled her head away from me. I laughed at her cuteness and pulled her cheeks softly.

"Jen, I.....". My words got stuck in my throat when someone wide opened the bathroom door. Both of our eyes snapped towards the door and we saw Stacy standing there with a messy hair and yawning. I stood up from the tub and Jen turned into a blushing mess.

"Hi!". I rubbed my palms on my pants and gave Stacy a dump smile.

She blinked her eyes and looked between I and Jen. I felt Jen tugging on my shirt and I lowered my head to look at her. She mouthed "towel" and I turned around to see a white towel hanging on the stand. I immediately took the towel and handed it to her. When I turned around, she stood up from the tub and wrapped the towel around her body. Stacy was just standing there and starring at both of us.