Chapter 6 ~ Look Who Decided to Drop in

Start from the beginning

“Did we mention that she's also Harry twin sister? And he's more than willing to stab any boys who come too close to her?” Louis joked, not looking up from his pizza.

“I bet you Styles can't handle two attacks at the same time,” Jacob smirked and high fived his twin brother.

“He probably could, actually,” Cici laughed. “Not to be a downer, but I think Zayn Malik would join that fight.” I nodded my head in the direction of the Aphrodite boy. It looked like Michael was going to say something, but he shut up with wide eyes, staring at a spot behind me. In that instant, everyone in the loud dinner hall became silent, as they stared at one spot. Even Louis was speechless. Louis! Of all people, Louis! This was some serious shize. So I turned around to see what everyone was looking at. A gasp spread through out the crowd. Standing at the door of the dinner hall with Chiron, was none other than Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase! They were exactly as Rick described them! They only thing different was they looked about 26. Percy had messy black hair and sea green eyes, and he just had a powerful vibe radiating from him. Annabeth was beautiful, with her piercing grey eyes, curly blond hair and fit physique. They were having a laugh with Chiron about something. I noticed in Percy's arm, was a small girl, maybe 3 years old with long blond hair curled into ringlets and bright green eyes. OMG THAT MUST BE THEIR DAUGHTER! A wave of whispers erupted everywhere as people were gasping,

“oh my gods, that's Percy Jackson.”

“Holy Hades, its Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.”

“Wow, that's Percy Jackson! He's about the greatest demigod who ever lived!”

“He's a Camp Half-blood legend! Wait, screw that, he's a demigod legend!”

“Would it be too much to ask for his autograph?”

“He's hotter in person.”

At that last comment, I turned to see some of the Aphrodite girls giggling. Oh my gods, oh my gods, oh my gods! Percy freaking Jackson! I'm standing in the same room as Percy Jackson! Oh my gods, he's totally real! My favourite book character is real and he's standing right in front of me! This is not happening! I couldn't control myself, as I hopped out of my seat and headed for Percy and Annabeth. OH MY GODS, I'M GONNA MEET PERCABETH! Louis tried grabbing me, but I shoved him off. I was now only a few feet away from them. I can't believe there right in front of me! Okay Anoop you need to play it cool.

“Gosh, you're Percy and Annabeth! I love you guys! I can't believe you're real and have a beautiful daughter! Gosh, I think I might have a heart attack! Wait, can I have your autograph please?” Percy and Annabeth smiled down at me, while the whole room was dead quiet. I wonder why? I mean, the famous PERCY JACKSON AND ANNABETH CHASE are in the room!

“Sure and who might you be?” Percy asked as I handed him a paper and pen which I stole from the Dare brothers. “Anoop, and holy flipper sticks, I have read all your guys books. I still can't believe I'm actually talking to you two!” I started to jump up and down as they both gave me a hug. Percy chuckled at my reaction.

“So Anoop, you new here right? Who is your godly parent?” Annabeth asked as she adjusted her daughter on her hip.

“Yes I am new, in fact I just arrived today with my sister Shalimar who's godly parent is Poseidon. I am not claimed yet but it would be cool to know who my parents are. Gosh, I feeling like I am rambling on about stupid things. Gods, it would be cool to see you guys fight!" I rambled on about the adventures they had and how Rick describe it well. As I was talking, I notice that Percy and Annabeth were actually interested in what I was saying. I rambled on some more until Chiron loudly cleared his throat.

“Anoop, I think you should go and sit at your table and not-”

“but Chiron-” I opened my mouth to protest, but no words came out. The three of them chuckled and I went back to the Hermes table to see Louis giving some Hecate kid a bag of golden drachma coins.

“Don't worry Anoop, John here put a spell on you so you could keep your mouth shut. You can start talking again after about 5 minutes.” Louis gave a thumbs up to the redhead boy, as I gave them both a glare and ate my won ton soup. Zayn was right, the food here was amazing! I scanned the room and found Liam eating spaghetti with his girlfriend. Awehh, I felt like I was watching 'Lady and the Tramp' because Liam and his girlfriend both had the same noodle and kissed. I looked over at Harry's table to see Percy sitting there and chatting. I waited 4 more minutes, until I could talk.

“Um, Louis I forgot to tell Shalimar something, I guess I have to go to her table!” I quickly got up before Louis could say anything and headed to the Poseidon table.

“Hey Shalimar! Fancy seeing you here, I forgot to give you your pen back.” I handed her a random red pen I found on the ground and sat beside her. Harry gave me a funny look, that 'what the hell are you doing here?' look as I started a random conversation with Percy about if he ever pooped blue after eating blue velvet cupcakes because I have for like two straight days.

“Uhhh, no I haven't.”

“Well, let me tell you-” I was cut off by Shalimar's hand abruptly covering my mouth.

“Anoop! Percy doesn't want to know about your awkward blue problems. I'm never letting you eat Blue Velvet cupcakes every again. Percy, I see you've met my crazy sister and best friend Anoop, who is leaving now.” Wait! I needed to talk to Percy! I needed to tell him more! I licked Shalimar's hand and she screamed, taking her hand from my mouth. I went to start talking to Percy again, but I came out blank. No words came out of my mouth and I had a strange urge to return to the Hermes table. I stood up and the children of Poseidon looked extremely confused, as I turned my back to them and sat back down at the Hermes table.

“C'mon Tomlinson, keep that money coming. Favours don't come cheap.” John, the son of Hecate prompted Louis. Defeated, Louis unwillingly passed another hand full of drachma's to John and scowled.

“Anoop, now you can't talk for 10 minutes. And now I'm broke. You better pray to the gods that you're a child of Ares so I get my money back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for reading about the blue poop thing, its just funny :D

Who do you guys think is Anoop's parent comment below? If someone guesses right we shall deticate chapter 8 to them!  Heres a hint about the next chapter though there will be a Zayn and Shalimar momment. But it won't last very long. Oh yes sorry guys but I got my ipod taken away so we won't be able to update very fast. Am very sorry. :( Also if we get 3 votes we will post chapter 7 early just for you guys (:

but keep reading/voting/commenting  <3