𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Start from the beginning

It was then that I just noticed that this nigga had a whole ass dog standing with him. I raised my eyebrows while Mink instantly got excited and shit. She won't say anything about it but she loves animals. I hate them, Chicken Nigga don't even like me. While she was distracted with the dog, Drake and I talked for a little bit, and I told him about everything that happened.

"Damn, even Robyn too?" I nodded my head, feeling some anger and sadness bubble inside of me.

That loss still hurt really bad to me. We had been through so much together and she needed up betraying me like that. I try not to think about it too often. He nodded in sympathy, but we quickly changed the subject, and went over to sit on the couch. As we were talking, I watched mink out the corner of my eye, she was still taking with the dog nigga.

It was rolling on the floor and all that shit, big ass tongue stuck out and making noise. I looked dover to Drake.

"Nigga where you get that dog from?" He chuckled.

"That's why I'm over here partially, it was my moms and she said she couldn't keep her anymore, getting too big for her." I kept looking at it.

'What type of breed is the dog, and why you over here so fuckin' late?"

"Mmcht. It's a Caucasian Shepard Mountain Dog, good for protecting and shit. And I wanted to come visit a nigga? Is that such a crime, I know you a night owl anyways, always up and some shit." I had to give it to him, he sure did know me well.

"I guess you right.. I wanna get the dog for Mink. How much for him?" I hate animals, but I see it makes her real happy, Plus, maybe I can make Chicken nigga mad. Drake's eye slit up.

"Great, I was about to ask you if you wanted her! and You don't have to pay me, but you can invite me on this Disneyworld trip you're supposed to be going to." My mouth dropped open.

"Nigga how you even knew that?"

"Chris told me!" Mmcht. Of course, he did. Nigga can never keep his fuckin' mouth shut. The more the merrier I guess, but I wanted alone time with Mink as soon as we get to that resort. I nodded.

"Yeah, you can come." He got up and jumped for joy. Mixed niggas be so weird.

"Oh! Jolly good!" he said in a British accent. He sound like Mink.

"Uh huh... What's the dog's name?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Mom never told me, I think his name is Watson or something."

Watson? That's such a white ass name for such a giant ass dog. This nigga was fucking huge. He was taller than Mink sitting down. when he stood up, he was about to my waist though, and I was 6'5. Goddamn. I'm gonna change his name to killer or some shit. He not going anywhere with me named "Watson".

 He not going anywhere with me named "Watson"

(WATSON/DUMPLING)

Well, never mind. I can't really talk. I got a chicken, and his name is Chocolate. Mink kept saying something yesterday about his birthday coming up. There is no way in hell I'm celebrating his birthday, he don't even like me! Drake and I talked for a few more hours until it was time for this nigga to leave. I just told him that we were leaving in a few days, and that he needed to be ready.