chapter four: bordom

After bill burnt Dipper's arm, he went inside. Diapers decides to stay outside, not being able to watch what came next. He was so tired of watching Bill be in his body and hurting it! He wanted his body back, but there was no way to get it back....at least not for a while.

Dipper rolled his eyes and went back inside. Bipper's arm was wrapped up as he swept the kitchen, probably because it was one of his chores to do today before Stan got back. Dipper floats up to bill.

"I can't believe you!" He yelled.

Bipper laughed. "Really pinetree? You can't believe i did that? Come on now." Bill said.

"I still thought you wouldn't do it! I mean I don't even know how long you're going to be in my body so I thought you'd at least take care of it a little bit!" Dipper exlaimed, frustrated.

Bill laughed again. "I can't believe you pinetree! You thought I was going to take care of your body? Well you're even more of a fool than I thought!" Bill replied, grinning widely.

"Uh-Dipper.......who are you talking to?" Mable asked cautiously.

Dipper's heart clenched at his sister's tone. It sounded like she was.....scared of him. Dipper hated it! No matter how many times she got on his nerves, he loved her and wanted to protect her. "Always" Dipper whispered to himself.

"Oh no one Mabel! Just coming up with a new plan to impress wendy!" Bipper replied, the wide grin still on his face.

"OK......." Mable said, unsure of Nipper's actions.

Just then Stand came back. "Who's ready to burn things we don't want anymore?!" He shouted.

"Me!" Mabel, Nipper, Soos, and Wendy said.

"Then let's get out there! I also bought stuff for snores!" Stan declared, everyone cheering at that.

_________________

It has been a few hours and the sun was going down. The crew was still put and the fire was still blazing. Dipper was sitting on a lot next to Mabel, watching at everyone else ate snores and laughed and joked.

Dipper wouldn't lie, he was sad, and very bored. There wasn't much to do in his state, and he really didn't know how much longer he would have to wait to get his body back.

Just then Wendy stood up. "Well I should get going, it was nice hanging out with all of you though." She said as she started walking away.

Everyone said bye and wished her goodnight as she left, even Dipper on accident. He sighed once he remembered no one could hear him.

"Well we should head inside too. It's getting late and the two of you have had enough sugar." Stan said, standing up and poiting at Mabel and Bipper.

"Ugh fine grunkle stan. But tomorrow im going to stay up to work on my sock opera." Mabel declared, standing up as well.

"Eh, guess I can't stop you." Stan said, shrugging.

__________________

Everyone was inside and in bed. Bipper and Mabel were asleep, well Dipper assumed Bipper was asleep. He did know for a fact though, that Mabel was asleep.

Dipper was sitting at the bottom of his twin's bed, looking at her intently. He sighed and looked away, he missed hanging out with her. Dipper didn't realize how important Mabel was too him and how important their silly little games they played were until he didn't have it anymore.

"Between the here, between the now." Dipper began to sing.

"Between the North, between the South." He continued.

"Between the West, between the East."

"Between the time, between the place."

This was a lullaby that their mother used to sing to them, and now they sang it to each other when they were upset. Or scared.

"From the shell."

"The song of the sea."

"Neither quiet nor calm."

"Searching for love again."

"Mo ghrá."

"Between the winds, between the waves."

"Between the sands, between the shores."

"From the shell."

"The song of the sea."

"Neither quiet nor calm."

"Searching for love again."

"Between the stones, between the storms."

"Between belief, between the seas."

"Tá mé i dtiúin."

Dipper stopped singing as the song had come to an end. He looked back at his sister and sighed, feeling sad again; but then, he could've sworn he saw Mabel smile.

A/N

Hello my sparkling little rainbows! I know I haven't updated in a long time and I'm sorry. The past few months have been hectic. But yeah, new chapter yay! I hope you enjoyed it and it lived up to your expectations.❤ but I will be updating my other two popular books tomorrow. Please comment and vote!😊 Anyways until next time Adios! 😸