Chapter two: Pain.

Dipper was screaming as Bill destroyed destroyed the laptop. Bill then left to go into the attic. Dipper floated to end up next to Bill. It was already morning, so Mabel was downstairs.

"Bill what did you do?!" Dipper yelled at Bill.

"Well I said I wanted a puppet." Bill replied calmly.

Bill slapped himself on the face.

"Oh-ho pain is hilarious! And two eyes! This thing's deluxe!" Bill said as he messed with Dipper's face.

"Bill! I'm a ghost now! I thought you meant a sock puppet!" Dipper yelled at Bill.

"Now why would I want one of those things, when I can feel all the things I've missed out on." Bill said calmly.

"But how am I supposed to talk to anyone?!" Dipper asked loudly.

"Oh you can't! Welcome to the mind scape! No one can hear or see you without a vessel!" Bill explained.

"W-what?! I can't even talk to Mabel?" Dipper asked softly.

"Nope sorry! Race you down the stairs!" Bill said as he threw himself downstairs.

Dipper exclaimed and floated downstairs to find Bill stuffing his face full of food, and Stan and Mabel staring at him weirdly. Dipper groaned and floated to Bill.

"Please try to act like me." Dipper said annoyed.

"Oh I'll try pine tree. I'll try." Bill said smugly.

Dipper didn't like the sound of that.

A/N

Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and sorry it's so short. Anyways until next time Adios! 😺