4: Tea Party

Tea. I needed some tea.

I opened the door to my quarters and walked in, my eyes glued to the envelope in my hand. My first thought was that I needed some beverage, some green tea. My preferred drink.

My quarters was simple, the size of the room big enough to fit five people. My bed was fitted in the corner, the single-sized bed neatly made so the room didn't look messy. There was a small kitchen to my left and a bathroom to my right. I went straight to the kitchen and brewed myself some tea, turning on the kettle as I leaned against the counter. It was an hour after the meeting and everyone had returned to their dorms. I had guided the new member to his room, ignoring his pointed glare as I gave him the key and left. I was still unsure on why he seemed so familiar but decided to ignore it as it was none of my concerns.

I was still astonished by Leo's decision to include me in the mission and I had so many questions that I decided to open the envelope to answer myself. A bundle of papers fell on the counter and my eyes immediately fell on a vaguely familiar business name.

Celestial Industry.

The billionaire DeMi Track Technology founder was my newest target. He was a well know icon that was known widely for good reasons. The next mission was to hunt him down, except, I was included in the mission with the Black Ace themselves.

My stomach clenched in anticipation. The kettle whistled to signify that the water was ready. I removed the kettle from its station and poured the steaming water into my mug, dipping the tea bag into the water before swishing it around. Although we were settled in America, Leo had always brought over subjects from other countries. A kettle was something of use that everyone in the manor needed so it was now required in every dorm room.

The strong scent of green tea seemed to sooth me as I settled on the couch, placing the mug on the coffee table as I sorted through the paper. The scent from the tea always seemed to calm me.

The first page revealed the photograph of a stunning man in a suit with a charming smile. Probably at some grand opening. I muttered curses under my breath as I studied him. He was truly handsome, a guy who would sweep girls off their feet. He had wavy brown hair and dark intimidating eyes. Charming smile. Tight jawline. He was handsome. He looked to be around early twenties, maybe younger. The name below read Noah Brian Anthony.

I straightened and took a sip of my tea, letting the warm liquid ease my nerves. I couldn't understand why this assignment was making me nervous. Maybe because I knew how important it was. Or maybe because I was finally working alongside the people who I've been serving for years. Never in my pathetic life did I think that I'd be assigned for a mission like this. I wasn't sure why I was chosen but I must have proven myself well.

I took a deep breath. Having these thoughts weren't going to help with my nerves. I sighed and folded my legs as I placed the photo beside my cup. The next page was a newspaper article. I began reading it.

'Celestial Industries, founded in 2011, began as an uncomplicated venture. By providing an array of newly developed apps, it hoped to milk the booming technology industry by helping patrons with disabilities to make life easier on a daily basis.

The Celestial Industries, helmed by Noah Anthony, is set to expand their business and venture into other apps that will help with self-difficulties and provide a better future for us all.'

Below was a few graphs and pie charts, analyzing the growth and fall of Celestial industries. I noticed that its fewer years has been very unstable. Somewhere, around four years back, the business had attained an overnight boom due to the sudden departure of Noah's business partner, Klaus Waters. With a generous contribution from an unknown investor, this propelled Noah to become a billionaire overnight and made his company one of the leading brands in the tech industry.