𝐈𝐗

Jévon POV
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

The girls were upstairs settling into their rooms while the guys and I chilled downstairs. For some reason, I couldn't help but feel anxious now that Isis was here. I've been in closer proximities with her before, but something about this felt different. 

I wasn't entirely sure how the weekend would pan out, but I knew I wanted it to be a good one, especially for her. She just graduated yesterday. The last thing I wanted her to have was a bad time.

The fuck am I talking about? I never stressed this much over a person, let alone a woman. To be fair I never invited them up here to stay. They usually came to the parties and then left, so I had no clue what had gotten into me. I just knew if I was going to be up here this weekend I wanted her up here with me. 

Simply because I like her company that's all, or I'll keep telling myself that until it sounds convincing enough to say out loud. 

"Yo Von, fuck taking you so long with the beer bro?" My cousin Jimar asked from the living room. I hadn't realized I'd been standing here thinking with the fridge open the entire time. 

Grabbing two sick packs from the fridge I walked back to the living room, we always drank a different stash than the ones we served at the parties. Call it what you want but we weren't going to just drink any old thing, my tolerance was too high for most shit anyway.

"Bout damn time, you missed most of the conversation though," Jimar said while grabbing a beer as I sat it down. He and my cousin Jarrod were here for the whole weekend as well, I'm still debating if that was a good idea or not. These two can be a handful especially when they off the liq. 

"Ard catch me up," I sat down opening my own beer and taking a sip. 

"Cory over here was saying how he wants a piece of the taller dark skin one, what's her name again?" Jarrod asked looking at me. 

"Makayla? Nah she'd play with you, and then you'd cry about it like a lil bitch Cory." I said making the group laugh, as much as he liked to act hard he wasn't built like that at all.

"Aye it was just a thought," he threw his hands up in defense with a saddened expression. This nigga was about to cry already damn. 

"What about the light skin one with the long hair? now I'm tryna hit that," Jimar said making me stop all my movements. I know damn well he wasn't talking about Isis, especially in a manner like that she was more than a quick fuck that's for sure. 

"Nah, you good off her," Tyreek spoke up from the couch beside me, I knew he and Isis had grown close over the last few weeks. I didn't know the dynamic of their relationship but I had my own assumptions when it came to them. She never looked at him or talked about him like she had an interest in him like that, he was harder for me to read through. I know due to his dark past he found it easy to keep things in. I was still working on getting things out of him, but I still trusted him. 

Jimar laughed at him thinking he was playing but Reek sat his drink down on the coaster in front of him on the coffee table. 

"Fuck you talkin bout? You fucking her or some?" Jimar looked around the group to see if this was a joke but nobody was laughing, he was the only one who didn't care about Reek's short fuse. He's tested it on more than one occasion and is always being dragged out before Reek kills him. 

"Mar let it go," I said trying to defuse the situation before it escalated any further. This was not the time I was trying to get into some shit with them with the girls being right upstairs. 

"Nah, if he not fucking her then ion see the problem." Now he was getting on my fucking nerves. 

"Problem is she's not the quick fuck type, find you another shawty," I said hoping that'd be the end of it, but knowing him it wasn't going to be.