I look down, smiling. "Why are you playing housewife?"

"I want you to try my cooking." He faces me, leaning against the counter, his sleeves rolled up and veins on display.

"Maybe if i'm still hungry." I look to the back door, Luca walking in.

It's still raining, i see, his shirt is clinging to his body.

"Hey, princess. You still mad at me?"

"You braiding my hair won't earn forgiveness." I lean back.

He pouts too.

What is it with these murderers and pouting?

Roman chuckles a little, "She doesn't even want my pasta."

Luca laughs, "Ohh, princess. His cooking is amazing, you do not want to miss that."

"I'll take my chances."

"Where's Ash?" Roman faces his cooking again.

"Doing something up stairs, i won't forgive him either."

"Ouch, we must have hurt you bad." Luca stands between my legs, "Ash is your favourite."

"Who would have ever guessed?" I say sarcastically.

"Why aren't i your favourite?" He frowns.

"I'm going to shower. I'll enjoy the food after, blondie." I jump off the counter, twisting Luca's nipple before sprinting off.

I jog up the stairs, go to the room i'm staying in and hop into the shower.

I spend an unnecessary amount of time showering, shaving and even moisturising my entire body.

Once out of the shower, i make myself smell amazing with lotions and oils, and then i walk into my bedroom to get my clothes.

I open my drawer for underwear and stare blankly as i look at the empty drawer.

I open the rest of the drawers, all my clothes are normal but my underwear is all gone.

I pull someone's oversized shirt over my head and walk down the stairs, into the kitchen. "Funny joke, where are they?"

Roman and Luca look at each other, then look at me. "Where's what?"

"My panties."

Both of their eyes drop to my thighs immediately.

"Don't be a man right now, where's my panties?"

"I actually have no idea." Luca holds his hands up in defense.

"I've been here for hours, ask Asher." Roman licks his lips, "and be down in twenty, i want you to taste it fresh."

I groan, jogging up the stairs into Asher's room.

His bed was fucking covered in my panties, the colourful fabric around the entire bed.

"Asher?" I grab the first pair i lay my hands on.

He smiles, "I'm making you something, go away."

"From my panties?" I step into the silk thongs.

"Go." He stands up, hands on my shoulder. "You're going to love it."

I stare at him in confusion

He smiles, kissing my shoulder and then my neck, then my cheek, then the tip of my nose. "I'll be down for dinner but let me surprise you."

I take a step bac&c "You're being weird."

"I'm a little high, will admit." He kisses my cheek, "Go."