CHAPTER 27

PIXIE

-

Have you ever fallen in love? Have you ever been willing to do everything and give everything you have for the person you love, even if it meant giving up everything else you currently have and own? Have you ever been willing to sacrifice and give without reservation or to trust and give your heart wholeheartedly to someone ?

At first, I thought I was dreaming, but when I woke up, I saw her next to me, and I knew it was true. She's back, the woman I love. I won't let her vanish from my life again, now that we've had our moment and I've had a taste of her again. I'm the only one who can claim her, and I won't allow anyone else to take her from me ever again.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a ringing sound. At first, I thought it was my phone, but I soon realized it was actually Jane's phone, and someone was calling her. I didn't want to wake her up, so I picked up the phone and answered the call myself.

"Hoy babe! Umuwi ka na rito at nasa kwarto mo ako! Hinihintay ko na ang pagbabalik mo! Naka lingerie na ako. Dali na!" It's so annoying early in the morning to hear her loud voice.

"Shut up!" I yelled and quickly hung up, realizing that the person on the other end of the line was likely flirting with Jane. I felt annoyed, and the situation was becominf intolerable, which made me feel tempted to stab her out of frustration.

Fortunately, answering the phone didn't wake Jane. I watched her peacefully sleeping beside me, hugging and slumbering soundly. Her peaceful slumber was a sight to behold, a beautiful creation by God himself. Untouched, and pure, a gorgeous sight to look at and admire. The peace and comfort that one feels in her presence, watching her rest. The reassurance that I've found the right one to love and to be with.

"Thank you for coming back into my life. Sometimes, I may forget to tell you, but you are everything I have, and I am so grateful for you." I smiled and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about you. You're the one person I can't seem to get out of my heart, and I promise to be with you forever. I'll do everything I can to see us through all the good times and the tough moments together." I will do everything for you J.

"I don't think anyone in the world can take my love away from you. You're the perfect kind of person that I have always wished to have, someone I will always want to love with everything I have." The tears started flowing without warning, as I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore.

"Please, don't leave me again."
Wiping tears from my eyes with my hands, I failed to suppress a sob.

She remembered the deep connection we shared, even as my vision was blurred by tears. It felt like a dream that I never wanted to end, but the reality was real and present - she was here with me. I continued to gaze at her with eyes filled with tears. I missed her and loved her deeply.

*FLASHBACK*

"Fuck you! How dare you!" I exclaimed and slapped her.

I wiped my lips, nandidiri ako dahil sa biglang paghalik n'ya. Oh gosh! How could she betray her own cousin!

"P-pie I'm sorry, nabigla lang ako" she said and walked closer to me.

"Shut up RL!" Nanginginig ang mga kamay ko sa galit.

"Bakit kasi hindi nalang ako pie? Ako naman ang lageng nandyan para sayo. P-pero bakit naman pinsan ko pa, ako ang nauna pero s'ya ang pinili mo" lumuluhang paliwanag n'ya sa harapan ko.