Chapter 1: I Will Be The Wizard King!

Start from the beginning

"Wow! Are all of these grimoires?! Which one will be mine?!" Asta asked impatiently. People started arriving.

"Welcome, everyone. I am the master of this grimoire tower. We've never had a Wizard King from this area, nor anyone who's actually achieved greatness in the Magic Knights. I sincerely hope that one of you will become the Wizard King someday. Now, it's time for the awarding... of the grimoires!"

Many grimoires flew from the stands and went to their respective owners

Many grimoires flew from the stands and went to their respective owners. Everyone started comparing their grimoires and debating what they would do with them.

"Um..." Everyone stared at Asta, who was extending his hands at the sky. "My grimoire's not coming"

"Er... try again next year" The tower master said. People started laughing at him. Until a glow came from Yuno, who had received a four-leaf clover, same as the one the first Wizard King had. The attention diverted instantly to the dark-haired teen.

"I'm going to become the Wizard King" Yuno announced.

"Awesome!" Everyone exclaimed, but someone had something else to say.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Yuno" Everyone stared at Télos, who was surrounded by power as his grimoire floated right next to him. The design was something anyone had ever seen. It consisted of a crossed four-leaf clover surrounded by a drawing identical to the one he had on his left arm.

 It consisted of a crossed four-leaf clover surrounded by a drawing identical to the one he had on his left arm

"I'm sorry, but the Wizard King will be me!" He yelled, earning more cheers.

"Yuno, Télos" The two looked at Asta who had stood up. "Just you wait, I'll catch up to you in no time, because I'm your rival!" He exclaimed, which once again caused the room to erupt in laughter. Yuno stared at him, unsure of what to do, but decided to walk off. On the other hand, Télos grinned and put his hand on Asta's shoulder.

"You better don't fall behind, Asta! You're my rival!" He told him. "Now let's head home, if we are fast enough, we may be able to give Yuno a good kick on the butt" They all left, ignoring the suspicious man that had been there the whole time and hadn't taken his eyes of Yuno's grimoire.