0.8

"Emma you sack of potatoes, wake up!" I said as I stormed inside her room and tugged at the end of the covers. I pushed her up and down in the bed in an attempt to bring her back to life.

She was determined to stay in bed as she just mumbled a short 'get out' and pulled up the covers over her tousled bed head. I could tell she was tired from yesterday's events as she happily nuzzled down her head into her pillow, thinking I'd given up.

"You get married in a couple of hours and you want to stay in bed?" I questioned as I started to pull on the covers again teasingly.

Emma quickly snapped her head up as she shot her now wide open eyes at the alarm right next to her on the bedside table.

"THE WEDDING STARTS IN JUST A FEW HOURS AND YOU WAKE ME UP NOW?" she almost shrieked as she stood up in the bed and threw the covers to the side. She made a small jump down on the floor as she pushed past me and made her way into the bathroom.

I could tell she was in slight panic since I heard her turn on the shower just a few seconds after slamming the bathroom door in my face.

The wedding would start in about three hours and we had the house to ourselves since both Michael and Luke had went earlier to get dressed and take care of some last touches.

Still a bit tired, I stretched out my body as I yawned heavily. I heard a sudden growl from my stomach and felt a bit pleasured when I thought about the delicious breakfast that was alone, waiting for me downstairs.

...

''No you can't come in just yet!'' Emma shouted from the other side of the door. I was already in my dress, a soft shade of pink, long dress that was laced really pretty on my back. I'd found it when Emma and me were out doing errands and I just saw it and she said she would never forgive me if I didn't buy it and wore it to her wedding.

I completely loved the dress, it was so pretty and felt really pretty in it too. My long hair was sprayed with salt spray so it had those perfect beach waves thanks to the hairstylist and I had some simple black stap heals to it.

''Can I come in now?'' I begged for surely the fifth time. I opened the door and was met by one of the most perfect images of all time. My best friend in a beautiful, white dress. It was kind of narrow and tight from her chest down to her waist until it flowed straight in a sleek matter.

The top, which kind of looked a little like a bustier, was in lace as she had a thing bright pink ribbon around her waist. It was complementing both to my dress and to the flower Michael would have in his chest pocket. Her make up was flawless as her hair was pulled back into a slick, straight ponytail.

''Emma you look amazing.'' I gasped as she started to grin shyly. I walked up to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

''You do too.'' she mumbled into my ear as I let her go. I backed a little bit and gazed over her again.

''I can't believe it.'' I whispered as I felt myself tearing up.

''Don't cry okay, you're going to make me cry then.'' she chuckled and punched me lightly on the arm, making me laugh.

''You're such an asshole.'' I teased as she shrugged.

''I guess, but I'm allowed to be an asshole today.'' she snickered.

I asked if she was ready to go as she nodded and I called the driver to get the car ready. I helped Emma hold up her dress as we carefully went downstairs and out the front door. On the court-yard an old English Bentley stood, with a driver holding the door open for us. Emma and I both grinned to ourselves as I helped her inside.