0.2

''Are you sure you're going to be okay?'' Blake asked hesitantly as he picked up my bag and threw it in the backseat. I held the taxi-door open as I leaned on it.

''Yeah and besides, I get to see my dad aswell.'' I said as he still looked doubtfully at me.

I rolled my eyes at his look before he pulled me into a tight hug, clenching me into his arms. ''Blake, I'll be fine.'' I muffled.

''I hate that you'll have to meet him.'' Blake murmured into my shoulder as I hugged him back.

Truthfully I didn't despise the thought at much as Blake seemed to, but I said nothing to keep his feelings intact. 

''It's okay. Emma will be there too you know.'' I tried to say as comical as I could. He frowned at me in disapproval but I just smiled in return as I let him go.

''I'll call you tomorrow Blake.''

Even though I knew he didn't like me going to help out with the wedding, he still supported me. He gave me a tender kiss as he placed his hands on my cheek and gave me a comforting smile as he let go. I giggled and said goodbye and sat down in the taxi. Blake closed the door and waved to me with a smile which I returned and the taxi drove off.

It didn't take long until I reached the airport. Within the hour I had checked my bag in, gone through security control and bought a chailatte and sandwich for breakfast. As I was sitting waiting in terminal 5 I just couldn't let my mind drift away.

I was going to see Luke again.

I inhaled a sharp breath at the meere thought of it. It would be hard though. I still couldn't grasp how much he actually hurt me. As painful memories flashed through my mind, I could feel my body tensing up in both anger and sadness. 

''Ladies and gentlemen, the flight to London is now boarding.'' 

People all around me in the terminal started to move, gathering their stuff and picking up their tickets and passports. I shook my head to get the memories out of my head and ate up the last piece of my sandwich and slurped down the last zip of my chailatte before throwing the garbage away.

I gathered my stuff aswell and swung my bag over my shoulder and picked up my ticket. I took a deep breath before getting in line to the flight. 

*several hours later*

''Taylor! Taylor over here!!'' I heard someone shouting as I looked desperately around the big crowded exit place of the terminal. People were swarming everywhere and carrying big suitcases, shoving me forcefully forward.

I pushed myself between two big men as I saw Emma, jumping up in down excited as she was shouting my name. I grinned wide as I continued to push myself through a bunch of people as I ran up to her and we slammed into eachother's hard embrace.

''Emma, I've missed you so fucking much!'' I said as the both of us got all sentimental.

''You've got no idea how much I've missed you too!'' she said, her eyes filling with tears.

Her hair was a little bit longer and a little brighter brown since last time I saw her, but she looked just as pretty as always in a black top and light jeans. I myself had on a pair of denim shorts and a dark grey tank top.

''Let's go, the car is outside.'' she smiled as I nodded. I took a grab of her arm as she paraded with stern steps through the massive of people with me behind. Finally we came to the airport exit at ''London Airport'' and as soon as I stepped out, the warm England summer breeze blew me in the face, causing me to break out into an enjoying sigh.