"what did you say? i can't hear you~!" he whined and i stuck out my tongue at him.

"c'mon let's go find another hilichurls camp. this is not enough." i said to him and he immediately brighten up. "haha! so you're going soft on me now~"

an irked mark showed up on my forehead. "hUH?! SINCE WHEN BITCH."

"you didn't want me to tag along beforr but now you asked me to help you with your commission~" he sneakily answered, giving me a wink as he did so. more irk marks showing up as i stomped towards him, "it's because you already helped me so might as well use you as my slave. now get your ass moving fatui."

i crossed my arms and glare at him. obviously didn't fazed him instead he look at me in awe.

"oh wow you're a total hottie!"

"HUH I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

"sure~ in a duel or on a be—" he was cut off when i throw a rock at him, hitting him square in the head and stomped away.

"aah~ miss don't go~" he cooed.

"FUCK OFF GINGER."

"you know what else is ginger? my d—" "i surely doesn't want to know your assholes color."

[ . . . ]

"FOUND IT." i huffed to myself once i found the last horsetail that i need. i glance at childe who was killing off a hilichurl with his bow. i blink owlishly when i saw his throwing back his bow to kill the hilichurl.

"he deadass use that way in real life? cool."

"you thought i looked cool right?" childe voice snapped off as he look at me with a smug grin. i tugged my mouth in sneered motion before turning away, ignoring him.

"don't keep ignoring me! you've been doing that for past few hours!" he complained.

i put my finger on my mouth in a 'shush' motion and said, "did you hear that?"

childe blink and lean in towards me trying to figure out what i was saying. i sneered and punch his side of face, "there's a mosquito."

childe blankly look at me while holding his side of face.

"oh and i heard an annoying mosquito, it's a ginger mosquito by the way

"oh and i heard an annoying mosquito, it's a ginger mosquito by the way."

childe : "???"

i just walked away heading towards liyue with a happy hum. horsetails and wheats in my hands, i skipped on my walk.

childe's still processing at the back by the way.