THIRTY SEVEN

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT but we're already off the mountains hours ago and we are back here in liyue harbor

IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT but we're already off the mountains hours ago and we are back here in liyue harbor. along the way back home we both didn't speak to each other.

....what?

do you expect me to say something? I AM EMBARRASSED!! my first kiss was stolen just like that and the facts now aether can just tell my emotions by glances is humiliating!! ....okay it's not like my acting is good.

anyways, we came back to the spot the wanmin restaurant, the place where we left paimon with teapot in secret hiding spot. i yawned quietly, feel my whole body ache for the soft and comfy bed.

i touched the teapot and i immediately got sucked in, followed by aether. once we're in there, i immediately tried to run back to my room but aether held me back.

i glance at him to see a soft smile on his lips. "goodnight. if anything you can come to me, alright?" he spoke in a soft tone. i blinked before dazedly nodded.

"you too, goodnight." i murmur before skipping to my room, heat rushing up to my face, not noticing the boy behind me were also pursing his lips in embarrassed manner.

well he must felt embarrassed for doing such a bold move. he's still an inexperienced boy.

i immediately throw my own body into the mattress and held back the squeal. i glance on the other side of room to see the small fairy sleep soundly.

i huffed, "how can she sleep first? not welcoming us back.." i mutter but quickly shook the thought away as i thought that it'd be embarrassing if she saw our embarrassed state.

"anyway let just sleep." i murmur and get myself comfortable on the bed. but after a few more turns, i can't fall asleep that easily although i've been yawning a lot.

"ah..this must be because i thought about things too much." i sigh quietly. i ended up laying straight while i faced the ceiling.

"now i think about it, what exactly the cause of my presence here? and the pain i've suffered back then, what was it?"

"its like, i'm here, but at the same time i shouldn't be here."

i thought, eyes fixed on the ceiling. i furrowed my eyebrows when i remembered back to a certain fatui harbinger.

"yes, how do scaramouche knew me as well? does that mean the whole fatui knew me too? the tsaritsa?"