FIVE

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

WALKING INTO THE LIBRARY,  i saw lisa sitting at her table reading a book

WALKING INTO THE LIBRARY,  i saw lisa sitting at her table reading a book. i come closer to her which she immediate notice as she smile.

"ah, its you honey. may i help you with something?"

"hi miss lisa! have you breakfast?" i wave at her. "oh drop the formality honey, yes i already had breakfast with jean earlier. how about you?"

"yes! i already did, amber paid it for me from the good hunter! it was really good!" i almost drooled at the same thought of the foods. she chuckled, "well what could i help you then?"

"oh right, actually i just want to knows about this world, is all." lisa perked up at this. "so you want to read some books here?" she asked and i nodded.

"alright, i'll give you some books that might be easy for you." she said as she stand up before go search for a suitable book while i stay at the same place, looking around until i spot the book infront of me which the one lisa read before i came in.

seeing the inside of the book, i freeze.

"honey?" lisa voice snap me out as i sheepishly turn around. she look at me quizzically, "what's wrong?"

i scratch my neck, "uh, i just realized that....i couldnt understand the words.." lisa gasp, coming closer to me.

"you can't read the words?" she ask, showing me a book which i shake my head at, sighing. "i just realized they are using a different language in writing."

"oh poor you honey...it's alright, if you want i can teach you a little." lisa offer which make me brighten up. "really?!"

lisa giggle and pat my head. "what's with people treating me like a child." i grumbled in my mind. "of course honey, but for now you want to listen to me talking about tevyat?"

i smile, nodding my head. "yes!"

[ 🌱 ]

THREE HOURS LATER

YAWNING,  i stretch my hands upwards as i heard a satisfying crack. lisa seems to noticed my tired self as she chuckle, putting down the book she has been reading to me for three hours.