THIRTY NINE

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"HM? OH THAT'S AETHER AND PAIMON

"HM? OH THAT'S AETHER AND PAIMON." i hummed, seems like they're already awake, and they're sitting with zhongli too.

i quickly walked there and tip toed a few seconds before harshly putting my hands on both aether's shoulders. "boo!"

"AAH—!!!" paimon screech, causing most of the customers there covered their ears, including me and aether. except for zhongli who only blink while looking elegant.

i shut paimon's mouth close and give the other customers an apologetic look and take a sit beside aether.

"don't do that again, we almost get kicked out." aether scold me and i stare at him offended. "its paimon who screamed, not me." i defended myself.

"well if it wasn't because you startled her, she wouldn't screamed." aether crossed his arms looking like an angry mother.

"i was startling you, not her." i argued back, not backing down.

"i already knew you're going to surprised me so i'm not scared at all."

"then if you knew, you should have cover paimon's mouth ahead. you know how loud her voice is."

"are you blaming me?"

"no i'm blaming the tea cup you're holding."

"yea and this tea cup would be also the cause of your death—"

"you dare?"

"i dare."

"shut up you're blonde." (I'M SORRY IF YOU'RE BLONDE HELPSJJSKS THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND JOKE DID NOT MEAN TO HURT ANYBODY)

aether gasp, "what's blonde got to do with this?"

"you don't know? its exactly that you're blonde and that's why—" (your sister left you—) i was cut off by paimon.

"okay, that's enough you two. " paimon crossed her arms as well but she flinch a little when she saw my glare. "you did not just cut me off—"

knowing that i'm boutta fight her, she quickly form a plan in her little head. she find one and there's a glint in her bright eyes.