Everybody look at me with a shocked expression on their face. "W-What did you say?" Hestia speaks for the first time since the predicament.

"He said we were sleeping in the car?" Dante ask.

"Yep." I say watching them try to put the pieces together in their heads.

"But that's not right. He couldn't have remembered that. He was only a baby." Alessandro states looking deep in thought.

"But what if he did." I say look him in the eye. "What if he remembers everything about that day."

"That's impossible. Right?" Leonardo says.

"Is it?" I say squinting my eyes a little.

*God. This is sad. Poor little buddy.*

"That would mean that he has..." Dante says still deep in thought.

"You're almost thereee." I say looking at Dante with a smirk on my face. When it clicks he looks at me bewildered expression. I raise my eyebrows at him waiting for him to say it. The expression on his face almost making me want to laugh. Almost.

*Leave it up to you to want to laugh in serious situations.*

I can't help it okay.

"Photographic memory?"

*Ding ding ding! We have a winner!*

"Bingo." I say with an impassive expression.

It goes silent for a good minute before somebody decides to break it.

"Woah. That's fucking cool." Antonio says under his breath. It would've been difficult to hear if the room wasn't graveyard silent. Lorenzo slaps him in the head and the conversation continues.

"I'm sure we would know that he has photographic memory." Leonardo says.

"No you wouldn't." I snap. "Neither of you even pay attention to the poor boy. He tried to tell you about his nightmares. Neither of you listened. You brushed it off. He tried to tell you that he was scared. You didn't listen. You don't know what goes on inside of his head, and it's not because he didn't tell you, it's because you didn't listen. And now that I think about it, he probably doesn't even speak to any of you because he is mute. He doesn't speak to you because he knows that you don't care to listen."

*You tell 'em sis.*

"We do care." Angelo says looking down at his lap.

"Could've fooled me. I've been here for three days and I've barely seen any of you speak to him." I say back.

"That's not true." Hestia says with tears in her eyes.

"Hmm. Maybe. Maybe not. What do I know right?" I say getting up with Axel still in my arms. "I'm going to take him to his room. Think about what I said. About everything. And get him an eidetic memory test."

I walk out the quiet room and go to Axel's bedroom. I try to put him down on the bed but he tightens his grip on me. I sigh and take off my shoes, which was difficult with a four year old attached to you like a monkey. I lay down with him and he relaxes slightly, loosening his grip on me. He wraps his arms around my waist and I get my phone out. I take this time to answer some more emails and message some of my members.

I look down at the four year old and see little bags under his eyes, indicating that he doesn't get much sleep. I wish that I could take it all away. I wish I didn't know how he felt. I wish that he didn't feel this way. But I can't. I can't take away his trauma, but I can help him through it. I can hold his hand through his pain and hope for the best.