" Woah, slow down y/n/n" Jisoo said with a chuckle, but I ignored her completely - I was practically starving before this.

" Ya, you literally left me there" Rosé came and took the seat next to me, but again - I could have cared less.

" Where's Lisa?" Rosé asked Jennie and Jisoo who were sitting opposite us, once I had too much food in my mouth, I slowed down and began to chew slowly not without Jennie giggling and poking my cheeks - commenting on how I looked like a chipmunk.

" She's training the dance team for the upcoming dance competition so I don't think she'll be able to make it" Jennie informed us and both of us nodded our heads. When I had finally swallowed my food - I spoke to them

" Food is my distraction, I love it so much" I told them, all of them chuckling. I was the youngest between all of us, they were kind of like my older sisters, not by blood though. Us 5 have been best friends since childhood and we practically know each and every single thing about each other. Everyone at school knows that we're besties and about us.

Jennie, Jennie Kim is the daughter of the school's principle - that being said, she's rich. She's the second oldest in the group and she lives a whole neighbourhood away from me since she lives on the estate with mansions.

Jisoo, Jisoo Kim is the youngest in her family, but the oldest in our friend group. She has an older sister and an older brother and she comes from a rich family as well - she lives two blocks away from Jennie since she also lives in the more expensive estate.

Park Chaeyoung, also known as Park Roseanne, or as we like to call her - Rosie. She has an older sister called Alice, she hung out with us sometimes when we were kids but she's moved to another country for her job now. Rosé lives the closest to me, she lives in the same estate as me only 3 blocks away. She's not poor, I'd consider her to be in the middle class so even though she lives in the same estate as me - her house is much bigger than mine.

Lisa, Lalisa Manoban, she's the second youngest in our group. Like Jennie, she was raised an only child. Lisa lives in the street middle of Jennie and Jisoo's estate, and me and rosé's estate. Lisa's family is really rich though, but she doesn't show it - I guess she likes to blend in with the crowd more and doesn't brag about her wealth.

And of course, me - the youngest in our whole group. I'm not like the other four, my family is more on the poor side. We aren't begging for money or food, we have a stable income. If we spend money more than what we're supposed to, then it would be trouble. But my family is really happy, we all have a good relationship with each other - it's only me and my parents. Usually only child's would feel lonely but I never felt that feeling because Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa have always been with me and I've always felt like they're my sisters..from another blood of course.

I'm content with my life, I couldn't ask for better friends than them.

Each one of them has their pros and cons like everyone would, including me. And putting all four of them together is like a packaged deal.

Jisoo - she's like a mother and gives the best advice when needed. She's wise as well, so she always thinks problems through before acting.

Jennie - She is the best when it comes to fashion. All of us dress nicely but Jennie really goes over the top. She gives the best fashion advice and not only that, since she is the daughter of the principle at this school, we always get VIP treatment from everyone since we are her best friends. And of course, she's rich so she can get anything she wants.

Rosie - She is the most fun out of everyone. She acts like a literal child. She is kind of like that friend who acts like a child but when the time is right, she can become wise and smart and act like an adult instantly. I always have the best time with her, and since we both are big foodies, I find her more fun to go out with.