XV

└➤ Bottled feelings ─────┐

"Will you stop pacing? It's annoying me." Geralt grunts out. "Geralt I'm worried about Jaksier and especially leaving him in the hands of that mage. There is something off about her I can feel it." Geralt only rolls his eyes at the princess which Elena notices. "Don't you dare roll your eyes at me, Witcher! I am being serious." Just then Yennefer walks into the room capturing Geralt's attention much to Elena's annoyance.

"He's in a deep healing sleep," Yennerfer says. "How long will he sleep for?" Geralt asks the mage then looks over at Elena who is glaring at the said mage. Yennefer takes a few steps closer to Geralt, "long enough for you to Bathe." Elena lets out a loud cough that captures the mage's attention.

"Ah yes, the beautiful Elena. You can do with a bath too." Yennefer eyes her and smirks. The mage then drops some clothes on the table. "How did you... Oh, right. Magic. And I hardly think bathing in this house would make us any cleaner." Geralt says to Yennefer. "I Insist." The mage says back staring into Geralt's eyes intensely. "Sure you do," Elena mumbles to herself.

"I can not only guess the age and breed of your horse, but also its color... by the smell." Geralt only lets out a hum at Yennefer's comment. Both Geralt and Elena watched as the mage walked away from them, assuming that she is getting their bath ready. "Do we follow or?..." Elena trails off not knowing what to do now that the mage had left them.

"Come on." Geralt says and follows after the mage. "I have a bad feeling about this," Elena whispers to herself before following Geralt. "I'm afraid you two will have to share a bath. I hope that's is okay with the both of you's." Yennefer says as she starts filling the big circle bath. "It's fine." Geralt gruffly says and begins to strip before the two women. Yennefer looks over at Elena and gives her a sly smirk. The brunette just rolls her eyes at the mage before she strips throwing her dirty clothes to the floor as Geralt had.

Elena slowly made her way into the big bathtub and sat across from Geralt who didn't let his gaze lower from her eyes. "Fishing for a djinn seems an extreme measure to remedy sleeplessness." Yenferer breaks the silence between all three of them. "When extreme measures seem reasonable, yes, I'm desperate." Geralt says to the mage. Yennefer lets out a small chuckle while Elena closes her eyes relaxing in the hot water not bothering to entertain the conversation Geralt and Yennfere seem to be having.

"And yet you didn't ask me to help with that." Yennefer then says to Geralt. "Looming death kinda jumped the queue. Now I'm wondering if I can afford you. Have I accidentally agreed to indentured servitude?" The Witcher says not paying attention to the mage but to the princess across from him who seems to be a peace. He studied the way her body became relaxed, the way her breathing seemed slow. His eyes fixated on her plump lips as she breathed, he then snapped out of his staring and noticed that Yennerfer hadn't said anything for a little while.