III

└➤Stregobor ─────┐

└➤Stregobor ─────┐

As Elena walks out of the tavern, she looks around trying to find the beautiful white-haired man when she spots him walking with Roach and what seems to be the girl who is no older than the age of thirteen. "Geralt! Wait!" Elena yells out trying to capture his attention.
She runs past people who were walking along the streets, apologizing whenever she would accidentally bump into someone.

When she finally catches up with Geralt, Elena grabs his arm. Geralt stops and looks down to see Elena's hand on his arm while she tries to get her breath back. "How are you so fast?" She asked panting. "Because you have short legs that's why." He gruffly says to her making the woman glare up at him. "Hi, I'm Marilka." The young girl speaks out and Elena turns away from Geralt and smiles at the young girl. "Elena," She says back. During their walk, the young girl continues to chat with Geralt and Elena just ended up blocking out whatever they are talking about.

She was in her own world and wasn't watching where she was going because Elena ended up smacking into Geralt's back causing him to glare down at her. "Sorry," she says shyly to him. "Can you watch over Roach for me?" Geralt asked the little girl, who was more than happy to take the offer.

"You, come with me." Geralt grabs Elena's arm leading her to a large wooden door. Geralt goes to open it but then his hand goes straight through, She watches in awe as Geralt slowly steps through, pulling her along with him. Once Elenas eyes adjusted, the first thing that She sees is naked women picking fruits off trees.

There are so many naked bodies that it makes her look away and averts her eyes to look at something else that isn't naked bodies. Geralt didn't care about all the naked women in front of him as he continues to walk, still pulling her along with him.

"I will never be able to unsee this. I will forever be scarred." Elena grumble under her breath but of course, Geralt had heard it as he lets out a low chuckle. "Hello!" A male's voice calls out. An older man appears in front of Elena and Geralt out of nowhere.

"Who might you be?" The older man asked while looking at her up and down while licking his lips. Elena shiver in disgust at the old man who is looking at her like she is his next meal, Geralt notices this and pulls Elena closer to him by wrapping his arm around my waist. "I'm Geralt and this is Elena." He says to the older man.

She leans into Geralt liking the warm embrace and feeling protected by him. "Are you the alderman?" The man starts to laugh and shake his head, "No he's been dead for a while now, I'm Stregobor. Master Stregobor. I've decided to take on his name to honor him as my personal sobriquet. Tell me Witcher is it true that your kind has no emotion?" He asked curiously. "Mmm" is all Geralt says.