VI

└➤Oxenfurt─────┐

└➤Oxenfurt─────┐

As they rode into the village, people immediately stare at them. Elena turns her head slightly to face Geralt to see that he hasn't pulled his hood up. This is why the village people are staring at them.

He quickly finds somewhere to tie Roach up and as he finishes tying her up, he then grabs Elena's hips and helps her down. "Thank you." He nods his head with a somber expression on his beautiful face.

The streets of the village are filled with people, booths are around most of the street. There must be a market happening and that's why there are many people around. "Can we please have a wee look around the market?" She asked sweetly to Geralt who grunts not giving the girl an answer. Elena puts on her best pouty face while holding onto Geralt's right arm.

"No." He says as he looks down at the girl. She bats her long eyelashes and pouts more. "Oh please? Pretty please Geralt?" He closes his eyes and clenches his teeth before answering. "Fine." He grunts out and opens his eyes again. Geralt watches as Elena gives him her biggest smile and then prosses to drag him along with her to where the Booths are.

Elena holds his hand as they walk from one booth to another just looking at things. A lot of the people who were milling around seemed to watch Geralt and Elena with intense stares as they go about the market. she stopped at this one booth that is selling clothes, "if I am traveling with you from now on, I might need new clothes." Geralt felt his hand suddenly become cold when Elena lets go and picks up a few clothing items examining them.

"Will you just hurry up and buy them." Geralt huffs out. The brunette turns to look at Geralt and glares up at him. "I am just looking at options Geralt, there is no harm in that. If you want you can leave and do whatever that you men do." He rolls his eyes and opens his mouth to speak but a male cry cuts him off. "Witcher! Witcher!" Geralt lets out a low groan before looking at a young man who is running towards them. "I have a monster for you to kill! Please! I-I'll pay you 100 coins for it to be dead."

Elena smirks at Geralt, "There you go. I'll see you at the tavern when you have taken care of this monster." she then shoo him off and he grumpily follows the young man who is shaking like a leaf. Elena giggles as she watches them both disappear into the distance. Now that he is no longer with her she can finally shop without him huffing and puffing every few seconds.

After looking around the clothes a little bit more, Elena picked out what she liked and brought them. The brunette smiles as she walks along the packed streets with an arm full of clothes, well also trying to find the tavern, and to her luck, she quickly finds it and walks inside. As she steps foot in the tavern, all she hears are the laughter and chatter of men and woman as they smoke and drink. Elena walks up to the barman and asked if she could get two separate rooms to stay in for a couple of nights. The kind man told her that there is only one room left and she gladly takes the one room. She just hopes that Geralt won't mind sharing a room with her.