Feelings and Lust

MARIA's POV
She walked out of Ryan's office with a huge smile on her face. She said a quick goodbye to his secretary who just frowned at her and took the elevator back to the ground floor. There was a spring in her steps as she walked out. She signaled Edward who leaned against the car. She settled in and pulled out her phone, dialing Kurt.
She heard the click tone and squealed.
"We got it Kurt!!"
"Oh my gosh Maria that's wonderful!"
"I know! And it was all because of your brilliant business plan. It was easy to convince him after he saw it"
"That's great! I'm so happy for you"
Somehow though, Kurt didn't sound as happy as she'd expected.
"Kurt? What's wrong? You don't sound happy for me"
"Oh I am Maria. I promise. I just..." he trailed off
"You just what?"
"Liam broke things off with me. Says his family wouldn't accept it" he choked out
"Oh baby. I'm so so sorry. Do you want me there right now? I could book a flight"
"No no. No Maria. You have to stay there and work details out with Ryan. I'm going to be fine."
"Hey maybe you could come down to New York. Ryan wants the restaurant here and I agree with him. You could help me choose a good place?"
"I think I will. Talk to you later honey. Bye"
"Bye"
He hung up. She was suddenly angry at this Liam person. Kurt was obviously in love with him. He should count himself lucky!
She noticed Edward stop at a mall and frowned. She was wondering what they were doing here when she saw a familiar dark hair. She'd completely forgotten about the date with Aubrey and Gloria! She got down from the car and walked towards them.
The trio walked into the mall laughing. Maria told them the good news and Gloria insisted on buying her another dress to celebrate tonight at dinner.
She got her dream restaurant and made friends with wonderful people, she couldn't wait to tell her mother.
............................................................
Dinner that night went pleasantly well. She met Daniel and Lia both of whom hadn't been able to make it the day before. Mike didn't join the family for dinner tonight. She told them the good news and Lia offered to show her the best places in the city for a restaurant. Dinner went by without a hitch.
Soon it was time for everybody to go back to their various rooms, in Daniel and Lia's case, their home. She rushed up the stairs, avoiding Ryan's stares. She walked into her room, locking the door behind her. She fell into her bed and groaned. Today was a rollercoaster of emotions. She thought about calling her mother and decided not to. She'll call her when the restaurant is ready. She got out of her dress and into a blue nightgown. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her perky breasts stood erect in the dress. She remembered the kiss she shared with Ryan on her first night here. Thinking about it made her nipples harden. She wanted him. She closed her eyes, raising a hand to her breast. She moaned. A knock. She cursed and walked towards the door. She flung the door open, frowning. Ryan stood in front of her. He looked her down and she saw his blue eyes darken with lust. She knows what exactly he was seeing. The thin lace of her nightgown did nothing to hide her hardened nipples. When he spoke, his voice sounded huskier than normal and she bit her lip.
"Maria"
God her name has never sounded sexier. She licked her lips and looked away from him. She could finally breathe well.
"Ryan. What are you doing here"
"You were avoiding me"
"I wasn't. I'm just tired" she faked a yawn.
She looked at him again and wished she hadn't . He was closer. The two of them, standing so close together. The sexual tension between them would be so obvious to anybody that saw them now. She closed her eyes as he raised a hand to her face. She felt him coming closer and raised a hand to stop him. At least she thought she was going to stop him. Her thoughts were cut off when she felt his lips on hers.
She sighed. She wasn't going to admit it but she'd dreamt of him since that first kiss and had anticipated a night like this.
She opened her mouth to give him more access. He tasted of whiskey. She heard him close the door. She hadn't even realized they'd walked into the room. He stopped kissing her and she opened her eyes frowning.
........................................................................
RYAN's POV
He watched her run up the stairs. He frowned. She was avoiding him. He ran a hand through his hair and walked to the window, staring at nothing in particular. He heard someone walk up to him. It was his sister. They stayed silent for a couple of minutes.
"She likes you, you know"
"What?" He asked frowning
"Maria. I see the way you look at her. She likes you too"
"She's avoiding me" he was scowling now
"You might've not noticed but you always come on too strong"
"What?" He rolled his eyes.
"What do you know about relationships anyway?" He said walking away.
He walked to his room. He spotted the bottle of whiskey on his nightstand and grabbed it. He took a swig and sat on his bed. He wanted Maria and he didn't care what Aubrey thought, he was going to get her. He took another swig of the alcohol and walked out towards her room. He knocked on her door and before he had time to change his mind, she yanked the door open frowning.
He looked her down and groaned. Her erect nipples was pressing against the thin lace, begging to be touched.
.....................................................
*fast forward to now*
He chuckled as he watched her open her eyes and frown. He didn't want to stop kissing her but he knows if he didn't stop now, he wasn't going to stop until he had her screaming beneath him. He needed to know if she wanted him too.
"Maria I want you"
She looked confused.
"I'm here"
He groaned and turned his back on her.
He felt her hand on his back and turned.
"I'm here Ryan"
He drew her closer, taking her lips in his. He palmed her breast, rubbing her nipple with his thumb. She moaned in his mouth. They fell into the bed, she below him.
He bit into her neck softly. For some reasons, he wanted to put his mark on her. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts towards him.
He slowly kissed her down to her breast. He took a pink hardened nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it while rubbing the other with his thumb. She moaned and pulled at the bed sheets.
He grazed the nipple gently with his teeth and switched to the other, repeating his torment with his tongue.
He raised his head and looked at her. Her pale face was flushed and she panted softly. Her eyes still closed. He looked at the pink lace panties she wore and felt his dick throb. If he didn't have her soon, he was going to explode. But he had to make her ready first.
He pulled her panties down and raised her legs, bending it at the knees so her feet was planted on the bed. Her eyes were open now and he saw it widen as he laid between her thighs.
He took in her smell and groaned. He licked the inner part of her thigh teasingly. He smiled when she saw her writhe, she was impatient.
He could see how wet she was and he dipped a finger inside her. She moaned his name. He put the finger in his mouth and groaned, she tasted heavenly.
He dived in. He pleasured her with his mouth and tongue. He got off the bed and quickly got out off his trouser. He climbed back into bed and laid above her, doing his best not to crush her with his weight.
He slowly thrust into her, stopping at intervals for her to adjust. He stared at her. She looked so beautiful with her hair spread out and mouth swollen from his kisses. She moved to show him she was ready and he took them both  to their climax.
......................................................
He listened to her soft snores and felt his heart constrict. He wanted her again and he realized it wasn't going to stop. He played with a nipple and watched how it hardened beneath his touch. Her body reacted to him even in sleep.
Aubrey was right, he always moved too fast. He watched her sleep for a few more minutes and rolled off the bed. He picked up his clothes that were scattered around the room and put them on quickly. He tucked the bed covers around her and gave her a little kiss.
He walked out, closing the door softly behind him. He wanted to go back and cuddle her till she woke up but he knew he shouldn't.
They both needed space to think.