Doing this, with Josh on his side, Arthur's faction will gain more influence enough to seize the throne without worrying about threats.

''Wait...threats?''

An invisible light bulb popped up above his head.

Threats to the throne. That's it!

He just had to get someone who are in line to the throne, use them to become the king, and wipe out his obstacles indirectly! Or even if he spared some, he's gonna have to get rid of the prince and the Aphens at the very least.

That would make his plans go smoothly. If Josh doesn't have the prince behind his back, and his father lose his connections, his revenge will be a lot easier.

''Mwuahahaha...hahahaha..! Hahaha——''

''Young master?''

Amros, who saw that his master just tried to do the 'evil laugh', shaked uncontrollably in his void. Not because he was scared, but because he wanted to die of laughter.

That laugh was far from 'evil', it was forced yet...cute. Amros realized what he just thought and muttered under his breath, something with the words 'control yourself'.

''——E-ehem..ehem. Yes, Yves?''

Rosh turned around with a bright smile, if anyone sees his face, they'll start to imagine him surrounded by a bright light and flowers.

He noticed that she was even more careful when moving.

Yves just returned yesterday after the duke punished her for her past 'actions'. Rosh knew she was most likely whipped at the back for at least 20 times.

It is the law of the knights after all, a mistake means a punishment tenfold.

''Young master Josh wishes to invite you for a play date along with his highness the crown prince and lady Vesta, young master.''

Rosh have been playing 'friends' with his brother, the prince and the wench for days and it seemed he have gained much closure for them to act casually to each other. Though, the prince is still very cautious towards him.

''Of course, I can't turn down an invitation from my brother, can I? But Yves, do you mind asking my brother if I could invite some friends too?''

Yves blinked. ''What do you mean, young master?''

Rosh smiled happily.

''Since I became friends with his highness and Selina...'' He put on an emphasis on Selina's name. ''...I thought I should also introduce them to some guests.''

''Young master...guests?''

''Yes! My friends from before...Samuel, Enzo and Eveia.''

He could see Yves stiffen and her eyes darkened a bit before lowly muttered a yes and forced a smile.

Rosh licked his lips and smirked.

***

''...''

Seven children sat on their respective seats by the wide tea table. Josh continued smiling thinking it was an exciting thing to have both parties of friends together.

''Ehem. Alright, everyone, why don't we have our snacks?'' Arthur suggested.

''Sure, your highness/Yes, your highness.'' Rosh and Eveia answered simultaneously making them look at each other and have eye contact.

Eveia gave him a hard glare while Rosh just smiled sweetly, mock in his eyes. The girl's lips twitched.

'Aren't we a bit matching? Eveia.' His eyes messaged.